[Help] Mages Skill Sequence and Timing on WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Help] Mages Skill Sequence and Timing on WB

For veteran mages out there who do good if not excell on WB can you guys share some tips.

1. What skill should be using?

2. Any sequence or timing on using skills to get that double attack miximize?
    Last edited by Mr.Viruz; 12-07-2012, 10:42 PM.
    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

1. Use rain of fire before the world boss even shows up, when it goes black screen. Mash that button and do any Qte's you have as soon as you can read it.
    2. After rain of fire goes off, stand there, wait for your troops to get hit. Hit the lightning skill as soon as the lightning from the world boss skill dissipates. This will result in the little fireball followed by the lightning skill for a double attack. I have knights, so when I hear the knights, 1 millisecond later I hit my skill button and it ALWAYS double attacks.
    3. Use the double attack method again.
    4. Use rain of fire, the same as the lightning method. The qte does NOT need to be done before the horse noise, just as long as you hit the rain of fire button at the same time you would for the lightning, the qte just adds a bonus. As long as you time it right, the rain of fire will go off BEFORE the world boss hits you again.
    5. Repeat the double attack again.
    6. reap the benefits.

As a side note...... pdef/mdef does not affect the hit rate of the world boss, therefore, you can replace astrals and gems. Mages should use more charisma gems to get higher attacks from their troop levels (dont forget to go to troops and make sure those extra troops are assigned to you BEFORE you battle)
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Thanks this was a great help too me!
      -Spartacus

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
        Mages should use more charisma gems to get higher attacks from their troop levels (dont forget to go to troops and make sure those extra troops are assigned to you BEFORE you battle)
        Incorrect.
        Extra charisma increases troop count. Increased troop counts mean higher HP so that the troops can withstand more hits.
        It DOES NOT increase damage of your troops.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Also, don't forget to test your main character at the front every so often and see if he/she can withstand 4 or 5 hits. The moment this happens is the crossover from "troops in front" to "troops to back" (assuming decent academy levels).

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            Also, don't forget to test your main character at the front every so often and see if he/she can withstand 4 or 5 hits. The moment this happens is the crossover from "troops in front" to "troops to back" (assuming decent academy levels).
            How many HP do we need for that?
            Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
            Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
            Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

You Dont Need Hp You Need MATK

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
                How many HP do we need for that?
                It depends on your DEFs, character level and numerous other things. It is *the* way to begin to maximize damage.

Comment

Working...
                X