What is mount domesticated?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is mount domesticated?

I sent in a ticket for some 36,000 missing bound balens (ticket # 596411) this morning. I received a response about 2 hours later saying I had spent them on mount domesticated...? I don't know what that is, but I did do some mount refining and mount training for the events. I have plenty of whips and hooves and never before in the 125 mounts that I have, have I been charged bound balens to accomplish this! Why am I being charged for this event? The box for balens says use hooves or whips first after that I would be charged bound balens. Again that has never before been an issue as I have literally 10's of 1,000's of whips and hooves! Anyone know why this is an issue now? Can a moderator please highlight this issue to the elves?

They're almost certainly telling you that you spent them in place of whips. Either you ran out of whips while doing the event, or you moved your whips into your vault, but that's an easy way to accidentally waste balens. If you have multiple stacks of whips, then you might have plenty in the vault but ran out of them in regular inventory. I know several people who've done things like that.

Comment

nope! lol i most certainly did not run out of whips! i keep at least 10k whips in my inventory at all times especially during mount events.

Comment

Working...
      X