Guys lets start to push and save this game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mena69 View Post
    i said create a separate server.........not make the whole game for non-cash users.......read it well before replying
    think this.. whats the logic of seperating of non casher to casher ? o_O
    permanent ban those hackers!
    to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
    how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

it will be a fair game for us non-cash players

Comment

Some people want everything handed to them on a silver platter for free. Life does not work this way. R2 Games is a business and as such has overhead costs. Who is going to pay for all these *free* servers? This game is FREE TO PLAY bc people buy balens. If you want a free game, go get a boardgame, oh wait, you must first spend about $20 or so to get it. Stop whining about the spenders, we keep the game free and as such we get to be a bit stronger. There are other games that are much more unbalanced than this one is for spenders vs non-spenders. try being a level 474 against a level 6k... see how well you do.
        S1 Temple of Ibalize
        Vixeness aka Vixi
        Mage and Lap Kitteh
        Guild: Havoc

Comment

i dont know why they keep crying lol..
          permanent ban those hackers!
          to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
          how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

u guys are.....haha

Comment

why do u guys keep crying about it
              Last edited by mena69; 01-05-2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ati2de View Post
                Some people want everything handed to them on a silver platter for free. Life does not work this way. R2 Games is a business and as such has overhead costs. Who is going to pay for all these *free* servers? This game is FREE TO PLAY bc people buy balens. If you want a free game, go get a boardgame, oh wait, you must first spend about $20 or so to get it. Stop whining about the spenders, we keep the game free and as such we get to be a bit stronger. There are other games that are much more unbalanced than this one is for spenders vs non-spenders. try being a level 474 against a level 6k... see how well you do.
                Stop overusing "we keep game free" as an excuse, thats the biggest bullcrap specialy in this kind of game.

Comment

A lot of people don't purchase balens because they don't go very far. A set of wings costs $20. That's ridiculously expensive for 1 item. So you have a handful of people paying $20. If you were to lower the cost of balen items, more people would buy balens knowing their purchase will get them several items. You might see a lot more $5 purchases, but in the long run you'll have more $$.

Comment

This game definitely can not be for free, that would kill it. What I want is to have the things worth of the value of real money. Now it is only Crypt Key.
                    No one can expect me to invest so much money into only few things which additionaly can not influence my battle rating much.
                    Secondary I want to have two options. Play like a hell or pay. Each must bring you something. As I said before here you can do both simultaneously and still have nothing.

The progress of the game is getting better. We can have some things from battleground chests and guild altar. Additionally servers are being merged.
                    But I still can not say how it will prolong the lifecycle of the game. If I will see that players are not leaving this game much, perhaps I will start investing some money again.
                    Now its still too expensive in comparison to the fact how unsure is still the future.

Comment

Hi guys hope you don’t mind me posting. I'm pretty new to wartune so thought i'd share a newcomers view. Like most people i've played allot of mmorpgs but sadly never found anything to satisfy my enjoyment until coming across this game. In my opinion its a hidden gem with so much potential! I think what really makes this game decent is the community it has especially ingame, players are nice and helpful and the guilds were very welcoming as long as I stayed active

Anyway, I read many mixed messages on the forum and get the impression that the company doesnt care about the game, just the dough but when im reading about I find they are fixing buys and bringing additional content.. so who knows, Im only lvl 33 mage so I don't know about endgame weather or not balens really have such an advantage as far as I can tell you can get everything ingame that’s in the shop except wings, so balens really only speed you along progression eventually people will catch up.. so to buy or not to buy I doubt it matters but my only wish is that Balens were a little cheaper, £10 gets you in any mmorpg that tend to have tons of content.. but that £10 wouldn’t get you many balens.. I'd happily buy some if they went a little further.

Sorry for waffling on, I really do enjoy this game which is why i'd love to see it still around in the future, like I say, so much potential and money aside I hope they can see what a little gem this game is.

Comment

thats exactly the point. I have filed a ticket some time ago and even notified forum moderator and as VelvetThirteen said - no interrest. Nevertheless I still hope somebody comes here and writes some official comment.
                        Until that time, I will only maintain VIP or perhaps I will be able to get some balens for free.

btw here is another interresting thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-BattleGrounds
                        Last edited by LordRaider; 01-08-2013, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X