???????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???????

Right now i'm just annoyed at everything that is Wartune.

They removed TOK and whips reward and introduced the Titan Tempe of unrealistic difficulty. I can't type anymore cause it will be unpleasant. Thank You Wartune for frustrating my Xmas experience. Xmas usually gets better but not with you guys.

they added more whips to squares this week thou (fir once seems they listened). Titan is another thing, gotta be damn big to get anything from it (10 mil on me and gettin 1 to 2 lv's killed at max daily)
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

I got a good amount of whips from the magic square thingy so I think the rewards were nerfed for the better. But yeah, titan war is way too hard for us non-whale cashers. I cash a little and have vip, but you need to really spend all your earnings to be able to beat that. the enemies all have multiple friggas with steal, heal , and shield which makes it impossible to pass.

Comment

I got 60 whips out of 42 chests in magic square (it doesn't seem they fixed for all servers)...titan war for me ( archer at 16 mil+ br) is a child play, they dont last more then 2-3 hits from me
        User: W T F TotEu
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam Europe S19
        Don't Love And Cry, Just ... Have Fun And Smile

Comment

Titan temple took the biggest problem from tok, and then forced players to face it alone, so you can't even beg assistance from the big players to help you out. Bad call, since it shuts way too many people out of any rewards.

Comment

Hi…I've observed a noted chANGE IN THE Mount Whips dropped in Magic Squares….TAKING THIS OPPORTUNITY to THANK Wartune Devs for paying attention and making appropriate adjustments….Greatly Appreciated.

Comment

yes i total agree this was really a good thing they did =) thank u dear devs ... but plz dont make a new nerf then on thursday or 2 ... ? ^^
              against devotion ^^

Comment

Working...
              X