Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The new patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new patch

does 7 road or r2 care they have lost a ton of cashers and players with this new patch? the drop rates are horrid on everything....i myself spent 6k balens on mount
    or riders box with no card.....10 k balens on horns for the wings in clothing event lucky chest and nadda i mean thats just me ut ive seen allot leave in my server ....
    what is wrong here? do you guys even realize the changes in this patch alone may tank you? ya better get those drop rates up or your going to lose big time!

Originally posted by BaronVonTeabag View Post
    does 7 road or r2 care they have lost a ton of cashers and players with this new patch? the drop rates are horrid on everything....i myself spent 6k balens on mount
    or riders box with no card.....10 k balens on horns for the wings in clothing event lucky chest and nadda i mean thats just me ut ive seen allot leave in my server ....
    what is wrong here? do you guys even realize the changes in this patch alone may tank you? ya better get those drop rates up or your going to lose big time!
    I think they really don't care, they know exactly what they are doing with everything they do. I think they are trying to kill the game but they are also making a fortune in the process. When it gets to the point enough cashers quit, they will just shut the game down instead of trying to save it. The thing is they could make so much more if they would run the game right.

Also, with these drop rates, I don't think it is just about being lucky. I think alot of it is controlled. Now I could very well be wrong on that but I am sure many others think same thing.

I think too much of this game is about luck. Some things I can understand but there are other places it shouldn't be about luck. For example, titan animation should not be about luck, especially since alot of people have trouble getting the stones

Comment

the drop rates are based on percentage.....and not luck///// they need to be redone . but either way i agree mostly with your response thanks man!

Comment

There is no such thing as luck. It's all about the numbers being programmed.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X