Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dungeon Invite System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungeon Invite System

As it stands, there is a dialog box that appears and says a player has invited you to the dungeon and you can either accept or decline. The problem is that the dungeon may have already been started or could still be in the lobby. The other issue is the fact that a boss may have been cleared and there is nothing that shows the progress of the dungeon.

So, I am proposing to create another dialog box separate from a lobby invite, as well as the dialog box inviting to a dungeon run to show the number of chieftains that have been cleared.

A relatively simple fix that is similar to the system already in place but with more information available.

i agree with this

Comment

+1 agreed
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Good idea... Also, if we could click the name of the person inviting to PM something (like "cannot right now, but in 10 mins"), it would be helpful.

Comment

true ... at current invite system , ppl can use it as trolling weapon ! D=
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

Bump

there need to be some limitations to invitations added: 1. friend/guild only invites, 2. once rejected no further invites received, 3. notification to the person being invited if the dungeon is in progress, 4. who else is in the dungeon (at least class & lvl or br)

Comment

Working...
            X