Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do we do titan temple

as outlands is sign up it quotes that cant be enetered till 2/1/2017

to play titan temple you need to click the outlands pic or the portal in cloud city

titan temple is a independant event away from outlands and outland post grab and outland battles

r2 should allow us to do outland exploration and titan temple if outland is in sign up or not

its realy a pain in backside when r2 dont allow us to play the game as indended

if ur guild has signed up for outland u at least should allow us to enter to do titan temple

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	1789514

cant even do the devotion either due to the sign ups

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname 2017.png
Views:	1
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	1789515

well at least ur paying customers dont ave to spend any balens on this today then as quoted from titan temple patch notes players get 8 free attempts everyday and can pay 200 balens per attempt for a further max 10 attempts everyday lmao

sorry to say ur sign ups are stupid ur stopping paying customers spending now is that r2 policy now refuse spending
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-01-2017, 06:28 AM.

I agree, titan temple has nothing to do with outlands and should be able to enter it any day.

Comment

If it costs them money they will soon fix it

Comment

this is big **** ...
        against devotion ^^

Comment

put a ticket in works normally how ever with new years day they all having a hangover i daubt they will read it before you can enter again...what will resolve the issue so they can say we tried and working. look at the bright site yr faster done with game for a change rofl
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
            put a ticket in works normally how ever with new years day they all having a hangover i daubt they will read it before you can enter again...what will resolve the issue so they can say we tried and working. look at the bright site yr faster done with game for a change rofl
            Originally posted by R217724475 View Post
            If it costs them money they will soon fix it
            Fix what issue? The Outland season is over and starts again tomorrow. It just so happens that Titan Temple is located in the Outlands area. Whether that is right or wrong is up for debate, but as it is now in the game this isn't an issue or a bug.
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
              Fix what issue? The Outland season is over and starts again tomorrow. It just so happens that Titan Temple is located in the Outlands area. Whether that is right or wrong is up for debate, but as it is now in the game this isn't an issue or a bug.
              did i say it was a bug

i posted this in bugs reports / SUPPORT notice i uppercase the word SUPPORT

something that does state in patch notes use 8 attempts per day for free players or buy extra attempts using balens is up for debate with ur support we should be able to enter titan temple if it was sign up or not that is the debate ere

but then again this is r2 so a day without ppl spending in titan temple isnt going to hurt r2 now lmao unless they need more party drinks and food for their chinese new year which is in a few weeks time

best goto ur support nudge them and make them do some work
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-01-2017, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                Of course it is wrong, why should we miss a day of titan temple because outland has not started yet when it has nothing to do with outland.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  Of course it is wrong, why should we miss a day of titan temple because outland has not started yet when it has nothing to do with outland.
                  i agree r2 should make a npc for titan temple theirs plenty in cloud city not being used

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    did i say it was a bug

i posted this in bugs reports / SUPPORT notice i uppercase the word SUPPORT

something that does state in patch notes use 8 attempts per day for free players or buy extra attempts using balens is up for debate with ur support we should be able to enter titan temple if it was sign up or not that is the debate ere

but then again this is r2 so a day without ppl spending in titan temple isnt going to hurt r2 now lmao unless they need more party drinks and food for their chinese new year which is in a few weeks time

best goto ur support nudge them and make them do some work
                    You'll notice that i didn't quote your post at all in my reply. I was replying to someone else. Not sure what bearing, the ability buy attempts has on this thread or the conversation. I agree that it should be an NPC or hung off of the Titan icon on your tool bar, but that isn't what I was discussing either.
                    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

Its annoying that Titan Temple being in outlands prevents us from doing it, but it is just one day. I submitted a ticket to R2 about it last night; hopefully it'll be forwarded to the devs and fixed. I'm just glad that outlands season is over; being on the bad end of a crappy match for so long sucked.

Comment

Believe me guys, we are players as well as mentors and we understand where you are coming from with this. On the plus side it is four days a year only and when you look at it that way it isn't so horrible. We are aware to many those five devotion points are very valuable and we have relayed these concerns to our bosses. However we do not know at this time if the location of titan temple will be changed, nor do we know if access will ever be made during the reset day of outlands. Simply know we do understand and are hopeful, the same as you that in time this consideration will be made and should we hear anything we will do our best to share that.
                        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                          Its annoying that Titan Temple being in outlands prevents us from doing it, but it is just one day. I submitted a ticket to R2 about it last night; hopefully it'll be forwarded to the devs and fixed. I'm just glad that outlands season is over; being on the bad end of a crappy match for so long sucked.
                          Yep mine just started out fine. Got matched all around (scores are neck-to-neck) so it's going to be fun.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Speaking of this, Outlands is meant for guild competitions, therefore all non-guild-oriented events should be taken out of Outlands.
                            Both Outland Exploration and Titan Temple are solo events. They should be independent from Outlands.
                            Besides, not everyone is in an active guild with sufficient funding to sign up, and not every player has a guild!

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                              On the plus side it is four days a year only and when you look at it that way it isn't so horrible. .
                              So the season length has not been reduce as stated by the majority of players was one the main problems ? It HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE 3 Months season length.

Also the 'Help' defend Other guilds is still in place, Another terrible idea rejected by players in the survey, But ignored by the dev's again...

Would you contact devs and confirm the current season length please ? I've looked for the info, but its not there..
                              Last edited by Freddypainter; 01-03-2017, 05:57 AM.
                              DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Working...
                              X