Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post grab G.M.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Post grab G.M.

    Please change or fix the attacking procedure. Our 3rd g.m is ****ing us over by attacking and they won't respond in chat. For all we know it could be an opponents alt.

  • #2
    For now, the chat is only limited to members of your own team as it seems (and from what I heard). So there is no way of communicating to them. Even guild names have been hidden from the team makeup so we don't know who is on our team or on other teams.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      For now, the chat is only limited to members of your own team as it seems (and from what I heard). So there is no way of communicating to them. Even guild names have been hidden from the team makeup so we don't know who is on our team or on other teams.
      Well the 3rd g.m is our team but they won't respond to any of us, they just use up attacks

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah I got that on my end as well. Hence, why I try to beat them to the punch by locking on the two posts intended to be attacked and then have the units come in. I take a minute before the grab is started to jump into the page and then strike quickly. You may have to do the same thing if you want to get on top of things.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          Yeah I got that on my end as well. Hence, why I try to beat them to the punch by locking on the two posts intended to be attacked and then have the units come in. I take a minute before the grab is started to jump into the page and then strike quickly. You may have to do the same thing if you want to get on top of things.
          With the groups we are up against we are unable to attack 2 at once, but of course the unknown g.m attacks when we are in battle

          Comment


          • #6
            I understand now. Yeah, that's pretty much a d*expletive* move if anything. It sucks that you got a guild that goes willy nilly on your team. Hope they will give up, though. I would concentrate on the ones you can hit up on until you get the number you wanted. In my situation, I have a friend that plays on another server that is on another team within our season. I didn't know it was them until I saw the name and had to ask. Right now, both of our teams came to agreement on a 50/50 split of the field and told them if anyone from the other guild on our team hits their spots, we will not join in. So these three months are going to be good as we both can take a 600 crystal a day payment just for the post defense and grab. That's just us, though.

            Anyways, good luck, Spanky. Hope things will get better for your team.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              I understand now. Yeah, that's pretty much a d*expletive* move if anything. It sucks that you got a guild that goes willy nilly on your team. Hope they will give up, though. I would concentrate on the ones you can hit up on until you get the number you wanted. In my situation, I have a friend that plays on another server that is on another team within our season. I didn't know it was them until I saw the name and had to ask. Right now, both of our teams came to agreement on a 50/50 split of the field and told them if anyone from the other guild on our team hits their spots, we will not join in. So these three months are going to be good as we both can take a 600 crystal a day payment just for the post defense and grab. That's just us, though.

              Anyways, good luck, Spanky. Hope things will get better for your team.
              Yeah we did that last season cause the other top guild on my server was on the other team

              Comment


              • #8
                Well...my smaller archer's guild is again grouped with all dead guilds with nobody above 2M BR (except for me), and they don't participate in Post Grab or Central Crystal War at all.
                The only difference is that our color has changed from RED to PURPLE.
                More ever, for this time, we got a giant guild on RED team.
                It seems like nobody on blue team or green team ever had more than some 2M BR, and they are both inactive teams.
                But RED team seems like an active guild with a few hundred million guild BR, based on the fact that they always had more than a dozen actives online, and that ALL of their actives are knighted and all of them seem to be way above 10M BR (based on that 10M BR can't actually kill my toon this fast).
                I had attempted to get in touch with them by cross-server chat for a few times, but they were not responsive.
                It's going to be bad if we don't get another comparable guild on team ASAP.
                I don't have time to join or manage an active guild, that was why I gave all my people to another guild.
                But if the situation continues on like this, I'd probably have to recruit them back and run this guild again, which is something I don't want to do.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                  Well...my smaller archer's guild is again grouped with all dead guilds with nobody above 2M BR (except for me), and they don't participate in Post Grab or Central Crystal War at all.
                  The only difference is that our color has changed from RED to PURPLE.
                  More ever, for this time, we got a giant guild on RED team.
                  It seems like nobody on blue team or green team ever had more than some 2M BR, and they are both inactive teams.
                  But RED team seems like an active guild with a few hundred million guild BR, based on the fact that they always had more than a dozen actives online, and that ALL of their actives are knighted and all of them seem to be way above 10M BR (based on that 10M BR can't actually kill my toon this fast).
                  I had attempted to get in touch with them by cross-server chat for a few times, but they were not responsive.
                  It's going to be bad if we don't get another comparable guild on team ASAP.
                  I don't have time to join or manage an active guild, that was why I gave all my people to another guild.
                  But if the situation continues on like this, I'd probably have to recruit them back and run this guild again, which is something I don't want to do.
                  We got pretty much the same raw deal we have had every season. There is one monster team with many very high (over 20 mil BR) players and high participation that the rest just can't compete with. It must be nice for those guilds. Just take what they want and rake in max rewards for 3 months. If they decide to take the whole board, I don't think the other 3 teams working together could prevent it. There is one team that can't compete at all; it may be a mostly dead or just inactive group of guilds (low BRs and low attendance). The team I'm in is somewhat hosed. The GMs can't agree if they want to take territory from the weak team (like everyone else is doing) or try to take territory from the team that is slightly stronger than us when their forces are divided by other fights. The end result is seemingly random attacks, many of which fail because people aren't in agreement and are doing different things (such as defending a territory 15 vs 2 while an attack fails due to being outnumbered).

                  The matching I've seen has been so consistently weighted to heavily favor one team that I thought it a deliberate setup by the devs...intentionally ensuring that only top guilds get decent rewards rather than actually attempting fair matching.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Last season we got a somewhat dead guild on our team and an uber powerful (majority knighted players) guild on another team. It's just bad matching when people register late into groups that don't have evenly matched teams. Then there is this one rumor floating around that a guild leader kicks out members that have high BR so they can register and match up with low BR guilds and then all members go back in after the season started at the cost of losing out on rewards for a day.

                    My thing is, how in the hell someone would send a dead guild by spending 500000 guild wealth each time? I don't think anyone would donate all gold just to keep it going, either as most stuff in the guild shop is rather useless. I am the only gunrunner in my guild, and there are some days I won't be online due to work stuff (yes, I drive a transport). Anyway, I am hoping the devs will wake up and start fixing things that are broken instead of just introducing new shiny and sparkly things which cripple the game more.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Love how the mentors take time to move threads but have nothing to say about this issue. Job well done.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Be thankful they moved it. Mine got edited because I went on a heated tirade after the game locked up on me (and this happened on a fresh reboot to the system before starting the run) that I wasn't able to click on any skills (including the revives to get my meat shields up again). A reboot was warranted because the first team of units went and experienced that lag-fest; then after the reboot, I went with the remaining unit to catch up to the highest completed on the spire run when that happened. But that's another story.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                          We got pretty much the same raw deal we have had every season. There is one monster team with many very high (over 20 mil BR) players and high participation that the rest just can't compete with. It must be nice for those guilds. Just take what they want and rake in max rewards for 3 months. If they decide to take the whole board, I don't think the other 3 teams working together could prevent it. There is one team that can't compete at all; it may be a mostly dead or just inactive group of guilds (low BRs and low attendance). The team I'm in is somewhat hosed. The GMs can't agree if they want to take territory from the weak team (like everyone else is doing) or try to take territory from the team that is slightly stronger than us when their forces are divided by other fights. The end result is seemingly random attacks, many of which fail because people aren't in agreement and are doing different things (such as defending a territory 15 vs 2 while an attack fails due to being outnumbered).

                          The matching I've seen has been so consistently weighted to heavily favor one team that I thought it a deliberate setup by the devs...intentionally ensuring that only top guilds get decent rewards rather than actually attempting fair matching.
                          @_@ At least better than mine. For this time, all 3 colors have points on Central Crystal War, but my team is just me doing everything alone with no others coming for post grab or central crystal, and nobody but me put in energy for blessing. *cries*
                          EVERYONE on the giant team is knighted, has 2 eudaemons and 3 red merged sylphs, while the highest BR on my team (excluding myself and my alt) is only 1.06 million BR. I've looked through the entire name list and figured the TOTAL BR is only 23M (with 17M from my one-person guild alone), while any ONE PLAYER from red team is 10-20M BR.
                          I don't know what they are smoking. Or do they just want me to switch to another guild and waste another 1.5 billion gold to sign up for Outlands & Imperial again?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                            Last season we got a somewhat dead guild on our team and an uber powerful (majority knighted players) guild on another team. It's just bad matching when people register late into groups that don't have evenly matched teams. Then there is this one rumor floating around that a guild leader kicks out members that have high BR so they can register and match up with low BR guilds and then all members go back in after the season started at the cost of losing out on rewards for a day.

                            My thing is, how in the hell someone would send a dead guild by spending 500000 guild wealth each time? I don't think anyone would donate all gold just to keep it going, either as most stuff in the guild shop is rather useless. I am the only gunrunner in my guild, and there are some days I won't be online due to work stuff (yes, I drive a transport). Anyway, I am hoping the devs will wake up and start fixing things that are broken instead of just introducing new shiny and sparkly things which cripple the game more.
                            Actually...I've witnessed some desperate people not only created 4-6 new guilds for Outlands (not sure if the 2 lvl 10 guilds were old abandoned guilds or newly created),
                            they actually switch guilds 3 times a week before the patch that introduced outland exploration, and actually kept signing up for Outlands until they got on a good team.
                            If you look at their guild event log, it's always a bunch of massive kicks and reinvites of the same people over and over, and their event log never has any entry older than 2 days.
                            They are annoying and pathetic, but they do exist.

                            Considering that those are big spender who could dump thousands per month on this game, I'd be surprised to see someone who already gets hundreds of smelting stones by recharging a tiny amount such as 500-1000 balens would still have obsession with the few they get from Outlands.
                            Top daily outlands reward is 1000-1700 crystals (non-battle day 1000 & battle day 1700) and bottom reward is 300-500.
                            That's 7-12 smelt stones for 3 months of daily hard work, fighting for 3 hours from 10am to 10:30pm on battle days and 1 hour from 11am to 7:30pm on non-battle days.
                            For 3 months straight that's 828 smelt stones, which is not even enough for 1 level of smelt upgrade beyond level 26, and most of them have higher smelt level than 26.
                            828 smelt stones would take freebies a year to earn, but for spenders it's doable within just a few recharge and/or spender events (which they would do in order to get the titans any ways).
                            Of course 82,800 crystals would get them 55 tattoo engraving stones, which is a nice bonus for people with maxed tattoos, but considering the high cost and the failure rate, that 'success' could mean just a type change, and that it costs lots balens to guarantee a success, it's totally cost ineffective to spend 1500 crystals for 1 stone.
                            And they lost lots players for the drama introduced by this guild jumping craziness.
                            Up until this point, I still don't understand why they do this without regret. That's the kind of mentality I don't understand.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                              Love how the mentors take time to move threads but have nothing to say about this issue. Job well done.
                              Mentors can't move/close/merge/stick/edit threads. You can blame me. Even when it's not me, still blame me.

                              Not liking how others have chosen to play the game isn't a bug, it's an inconvenience. Perhaps it's not intentional and your team mates just don't understand how to play the event. I don't think anyone's posted a guide to help people who might not fully understand.

                              Discussion is a good thing though, and that's why your thread was moved here.
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-04-2017, 05:30 AM.
                              Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

                              Rules of the Forum are found here.

                              R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                              Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                              For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X