Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 doesn't give a...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smudgerglory View Post
    But a better solution.....

Remove the item that removes the 24 hr cooldown period for leaving a guild or change it to 21 day cooldown.

Penalty for leaving a guild can't make or join another guild for 30 days (item would make it 7 days sooner!!

This would stop guild hopping period! and exploiting outlands.
    i wouldnt call this a solution cuz some ppl get kicked to place items into game mail for full inventory and if they ave a 21 day cooldown to join guild it will cause too many problems within the system

Comment

Originally posted by Smudgerglory View Post
      But a better solution.....

Remove the item that removes the 24 hr cooldown period for leaving a guild or change it to 21 day cooldown.

Penalty for leaving a guild can't make or join another guild for 30 days (item would make it 7 days sooner!!

This would stop guild hopping period! and exploiting outlands.
      I wouldn't think it a good idea to prevent people from jumping guilds.

Lots people use mail to store items, with myself included. This is our last resort to workaround the limited storage problem, which we'd not want to forgo.

Half the people don't have a stable guild membership, and jump guild every few weeks. They are not necessarily jumping for outlands.

Sometimes guild leaders could make mistakes and kick the wrong persons. It would hurt the victims further by preventing them from joining a guild for 21-30 days, and there's no way for a guild leader or support ticket to compensate for their loss.

Plus, without jumping guilds, people could still manipulate the system to get better matching.
      The root problem is the way the system groups guilds.
      Guild jumping is just a way to get out of a bad situation, which is not culpable in my book.

Comment

Working...
      X