Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

More questions questions :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More questions questions :D

Hello! Happy new year again!

My question is...

Exists any possibility for a non casher player to gather 200 items for the common apollo seal? Working on my hades and would be nice to have Apollo.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Samariel; 01-07-2017, 11:09 AM.

yes its possible to gain a apollo slyph just exchange the event tokens x1 for the event tokens x10 and then its achievable

so event tokens x1 u need 20 to exchnage for the event tokens x10 giving u 200 for the apollo

example this event

you need 20 of these Click image for larger version

Name:	s3.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	1728434

to exchange for these Click image for larger version

Name:	s1.png
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	1728432

to gain this Click image for larger version

Name:	s2.png
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	1728433
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-07-2017, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      yes its possible to gain a apollo slyph just exchange the event tokens x1 for the event tokens x10 and then its achievable

so event tokens x1 u need 20 to exchnage for the event tokens x10 giving u 200 for the apollo

example this event

you need 20 of these [ATTACH=CONFIG]170884[/ATTACH]

to exchange for these [ATTACH=CONFIG]170882[/ATTACH]

to gain this [ATTACH=CONFIG]170883[/ATTACH]
      Looking to get an eudaemon. Still possible exchange these two? Or just can with one?

Comment

I would hold them off until Tuesday morning to see if the Eud exchange is coming in as it is almost time for such. But as far as the sylph exchange goes, it's at a frequency of every 2 weeks as it seems as well, so many possible times to gather and exchange.

Here's what I do. I get 70 (20 for the 200 exchange and 50 for the Eud exchange). This session is not one of my favorites as I get no more than probably 17-20 at my current ability/level. So I don't know how it would benefit you as each are different (to each their own).
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Hey samariel ,like Xharry said it is pretty easy to acquire the items needed to exchange for an Apollo seal you just have to be patient and collect.
          Also knowing the upcoming events is a big advantage for being prepared. here is a link to a site that has alot of info that may benefit you .. take a look if you have the time.
          Last edited by Whakapono; 01-07-2017, 02:49 PM. Reason: Dodgy link

Comment

mahra and sep event is best time to save for and get either seal.
            S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

Originally posted by Smudgerglory View Post
              mahra and sep event is best time to save for and get either seal.
              Mahra and sep are a bit late i think (?). Seal ends in 3 days?

Comment

Like Euds, the seals come at a frequency as well. What you don't get this time around, you get in a future time after you find which events that will benefit you in getting the most out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                  Like Euds, the seals come at a frequency as well. What you don't get this time around, you get in a future time after you find which events that will benefit you in getting the most out of them.
                  Ok question. Is dark crest I usefull for Eudaemon exchange or will be dark crest II?

Because I feel that I saved them for nothing :/

Comment

Originally posted by Samariel View Post
                    Ok question. Is dark crest I usefull for Eudaemon exchange or will be dark crest II?

Because I feel that I saved them for nothing :/
                    well dark crest 1 has 1 day left so if u dont exchange before timer hits zero u ave to wait a few weeks for another exchange

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                      well dark crest 1 has 1 day left so if u dont exchange before timer hits zero u ave to wait a few weeks for another exchange
                      For the Eudaemon cards? Really?

Thought it was coming this week *the next monday*
                      Last edited by Samariel; 01-13-2017, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Samariel,

Do not quote me on this, but I went forth in doing a calculation run of your said event request. If things are constant as they are, your exchange event will occur on January 17th, 2017. This would be time to save up the II items for exchange. Go ahead and spend the I's you got as they will become useless after the time is expired.

Below is the timetable for the next 3 event cycles of your request (approximate):
                        January 17th, 2017 (Upcoming)
                        February 14th, 2017
                        March 14th, 2017
                        April 11th, 2017

Hope this helps to understand that such exchange isn't going to go away.

Comment

Samariel,

Do not quote me on this, but I went forth in doing a calculation run of your said event request. If things are constant as they are, your exchange event will occur on January 17th, 2017. This would be time to save up the II items for exchange. Go ahead and spend the I's you got as they will become useless after the time is expired.

Below is the timetable for the next 3 event cycles of your request (approximate):
                          January 17th, 2017 (Upcoming)
                          February 14th, 2017
                          March 14th, 2017
                          April 11th, 2017

Hope this helps to understand that such exchange isn't going to go away.
                          YAY SAVED FOR NOTHING!!

I had to notice it before doing it . I have a disease, so I don't play as often as others do. So that is why I am always disconnected. Sorry

Comment

No need to be, I should have wrote this beforehand, so fault is on me (as I had a lot of things happening to include the holiday stuff). I don't play much myself so no worries. I only do a few events that are of benefit to me.

Comment

No need to be, I should have wrote this beforehand, so fault is on me (as I had a lot of things happening to include the holiday stuff). I don't play much myself so no worries. I only do a few events that are of benefit to me.
                              Now I will go and lie in bed and feel :/ Hope to gather at least for the bunny eudaemon. Thanks for clarify my doubts! <3

Comment

Working...
                              X