Quick sell feature for white quality equipments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick sell feature for white quality equipments

Since we are able to blitz now, our inventory fills up with useless equipments, especially white ones. Rather than selling them intermittently while in dungeon, most of us afk and come back to an overflowing inventory.

My guildmates thought it would be nice to have a quick sell feature much like we have in Astrals. This feature would be a single button added to inventory that would sell all white quality equipments in one shot, much like selling all the grey Astrals, rather than clicking on them one at a time.

Click sell.

Click item.

Confirm.

Click item.

Confirm.

Click item.

Confirm.

Click item.

Confirm.

Etc etc etc.

We'd rather have:

Click Quick Sell.

Done.

Just an idea.
    Wartune: Ukiah Sands
    Archer: Laliat
    Guild: Darkness

Originally posted by Laliat View Post
    Since we are able to blitz now, our inventory fills up with useless equipments, especially white ones. Rather than selling them intermittently while in dungeon, most of us afk and come back to an overflowing inventory.

My guildmates thought it would be nice to have a quick sell feature much like we have in Astrals. This feature would be a single button added to inventory that would sell all white quality equipments in one shot, much like selling all the grey Astrals, rather than clicking on them one at a time.

Click sell.

Click item.

Confirm.

Click item.

Confirm.

Click item.

Confirm.

Click item.

Confirm.

Etc etc etc.

We'd rather have:

Click Quick Sell.

Done.

Just an idea.
    \
    the one small problem here is there are more items which are white and some can be valuable and the sell feature will end up deleting them and the players will whine that their item is gone

a all sell feature is never a good idea when it comes to inventory and vault
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X