World BOSS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World BOSS

The world boss is dying very fast, in less than 30 seconds he is dead, it hurts us players, if they can take a look at the boss and change their life or resistance we would be grateful!

been said many times cant be done its maxed on flash system they ave to switch to html5 to add more hp to world boss so every 1 is same boat in next few mnths it will blink its dead time every 1 will get 1 hit

or enter then its dead before u do 1 skill
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-11-2017, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Or each class has it's own WB, which will triple (more or less) what you get now. IE mages have their own WB and archers, etc. I badly need daru for all the troop leveling, but only getting in 1 or 2 attacks is pathetic.

Comment

just delete it..its an old boss and its there since the beginning.. create something new

Comment

I dont mind the WB since i get around 13m gold and daru per WB event, unlike the old days where i get just 3m gold and daru and it took over a half hour to beat. So I guess its based on players profile and experience playing this game .

Comment

or ave wb respawn once dead for a max 5 times

or

bring back the afternoon wb so theirs 3 again

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
              or ave wb respawn once dead for a max 5 times

or

bring back the afternoon wb so theirs 3 again
              Or just have it on a punching bag role where players can hit it for gold/daru for a set time and then at the final minute, release it for who can kill it (so that person can get the title). 15-20 minutes (minutes 14 or 19 for the unlimited attack, minutes 15 or 20 for the final kill race).
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X