(suggest) arab gm to explan events and patches to arabs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (suggest) arab gm to explan events and patches to arabs

i wanted to suggest that R2 add an arab g m to explain events and patches and answer question to arabs
    what you think ?

if R2 is interested im applying for the position , i can speak both english and arabic good , arabic is my mother language though ...
    they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

There's 2 types of GMs here. One is a Mentor GM, who oversees the mentor team, while performing many of the same tasks as a Mentor. The other is R2 employees, which are also the people who answer tickets, and the red names (excluding my forum alt) on the forum.

You can't apply to be a Mentor GM direct. You need to first apply to be a Mentor (link in the News section), and then be promoted to Mentor GM. You can't apply to be R2 staff without living near a physical office location, in the same way one would normally seek employment.

Do we have a large Arabic speaking community? Perhaps using Groups would be a good way for you to carve out a space to help each other with any questions and explanations.
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

thanks alot my friend ))
      they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

Working...
      X