a simple requist for black smith and archaeology claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a simple requist for black smith and archaeology claim

It would be nice if they have the cursor set to memory after you synthesize items rather than have it reset back to the top, when i am doing gem synth it keeps resetting and i had to go find wher I left off.
    Also the same applies to archaeology collecting. Who feels the same way about this...
    Last edited by magerarcherknight; 01-19-2017, 03:33 AM.

For archaeology, you can select the check box at the bottom that says "EXCHANGE" (I think that's the right wording).

Blacksmithing does also have the same option, but there's so much more stuff to smith (that I don't want to smith) that I never use it.
    S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
    1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
    EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
    Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
      It would be nice if they have the cursor set to memory after you synthesize items rather than have it reset back to the top, when i am doing gem synth it keeps resetting and i had to go find wher I left off.
      Also the same applies to archaeology collecting. Who feels the same way about this...

As noted in R224070026's reply there is a way to have it show only what is able to be claimed or made. Below are a couple screenshots for it, while not perfect it does help reduce the clutter while doing what we need to do.

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
      For archaeology, you can select the check box at the bottom that says "EXCHANGE" (I think that's the right wording).

Blacksmithing does also have the same option, but there's so much more stuff to smith (that I don't want to smith) that I never use it.
      Thanks for pointing this out.
      Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 01-22-2017, 04:18 PM.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
      X