Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Are there better versions of this type of game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there better versions of this type of game?

One in which lag doesn't kill you. Or the devs actually respond to real complaints or tickets. I'm done with Wartune since the broken mechanics are never going to be addressed and my tickets are never dealt with. Ever.

Just bear in mind in answering this thread, no links or names of games of R2Games is able to be named as per forum rule #12 (linked in my signature if you'd like to browse through them)
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
      Just bear in mind in answering this thread, no links or names of games of R2Games is able to be named as per forum rule #12 (linked in my signature if you'd like to browse through them)
      Rule #12 is about Pricing and Payment - based on your link

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
        Rule #12 is about Pricing and Payment - based on your link
        That's the Terms of Service. Whakapono is pointing out the Forum rules, which is the first link in her signature. Section 6, Item 8 would be the ToS rule.

I thought you already found a new game to play, Vroukarouk. I would suggest a new second title from a small company that self publishes, as brand new companies are usually so small the devs are also support. In the meantime, if you want to drop me a character name and server for those tickets of yours, I will get you updates for each of them.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X