for the trillion time, make dimensions faster please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for the trillion time, make dimensions faster please

I know the forums moderators are not game developers and they just pass the word, i would really appreciate it if u make sure my words fall on listening ears, here are my suggestions:
    1- Illuminate the entire dimension so we can see where the posts are without having to navigate the entire map (explore button doesnot reduce the travel distance between posts) and circle around useless monsters
    2- make the posts in straight line side by side so u can let people choose whether to explore the entire floor or just do the posts and move on
    3- add a blitz button for the posts only
    4- make dimensions last for much longer time as u can just add an option to extend a cleared dimension life span directly by bound balens
    5- or u can add an option to decrease dimension decay rate via balens directly, just do ANYTHING to save everyone`s time PLEASE
    i can feel the damned trolls about to start about how dimensions are source of good items bla bla bla and they do it in minus 20 minutes, first of all i am issuing a request to the respected moderators and they can choose to move it forward or not, secondly i dont give a bit about the puny rewards given by dimensions i am there for the resistance buffs, thirdly and most importantly no one cares about ur trolling posts and u dont get a bonus for wasting everyone`s time with ur comical non sense.
    believe it or not i do have a life, i have a 14 hour per day job managing my own business so i could appreciate if the devs help us by cutting the time spent on the game, i have been around for long time , i have put up with ALOT so i expect a decent treatment nothing special
    thanks for taking the time to read this have a great weekend
    Last edited by empire_sun; 02-03-2017, 11:43 PM.

Name: Iceade

Title : Eagle Eye

u win some , u lose some but u keep going no matter what , either go big or go home

i hate dimensions .. i been 0/5 for over 6 months.

people say red res good but i killing people similar stats to me with there high res and over 40k red res with my 20k red res ... i swear it don't give much of a increase to your damage and not worth the time waste
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Comment

Troll or not, I care not, but time to school you in:
      1. There is a magnifying glass icon at the very top that will allow you to find posts/portal at the cost of 10 energy a pop. I've been using that when I just want to breeze through dimensions. Takes me about 30 minutes to break through 10 posts; on five accounts!
      2. Slow the f*expletive* down when moving; it takes a bloody second for anything within your 9 square point of contact to appear, so you can make your own path.
      3. I don't know how many people have suggested that, but seems like they aren't listening... still isn't the end of the world.
      4. There was once an item in the past that extends the life of an dimension by a small percent... ask yourself, do you think it's worth it if they made it balens for the same amount of percent? Hee-Haw! (what I always holler out when folks spend their money foolishly and getting the shaft).
      5. As someone once said in a post long ago, if you can't do them with the time you have, then don't do them at all.

And a clap goes to you for doing a 14 hour stint. When you done 27 hours without any breaks or a nap like me that nearly had to drive home (2 hours away) blind because you were burnt out due to an obsessive c*expletive* of an employee who keeps bothering for the internet so he can view his bloody p*expletive*rn (at work!), then I will applaud you further. In short, cry me a river.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i would like a dimension blitz button make everything so easier

click blitz let it run do work around house etc coffee food spend time with children lmao come back its done

Comment

They should compress the dimensions size and increase the cost of steps and towers. An expert dim should be equals to normal dim but with highly cost.
          Guild: <Suicides>
          Nick: NoCash
          BR: 26kk+
          Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            Troll or not, I care not, but time to school you in:
            1. There is a magnifying glass icon at the very top that will allow you to find posts/portal at the cost of 10 energy a pop. I've been using that when I just want to breeze through dimensions. Takes me about 30 minutes to break through 10 posts; on five accounts!
            2. Slow the f*expletive* down when moving; it takes a bloody second for anything within your 9 square point of contact to appear, so you can make your own path.
            3. I don't know how many people have suggested that, but seems like they aren't listening... still isn't the end of the world.
            4. There was once an item in the past that extends the life of an dimension by a small percent... ask yourself, do you think it's worth it if they made it balens for the same amount of percent? Hee-Haw! (what I always holler out when folks spend their money foolishly and getting the shaft).
            5. As someone once said in a post long ago, if you can't do them with the time you have, then don't do them at all.

And a clap goes to you for doing a 14 hour stint. When you done 27 hours without any breaks or a nap like me that nearly had to drive home (2 hours away) blind because you were burnt out due to an obsessive c*expletive* of an employee who keeps bothering for the internet so he can view his bloody p*expletive*rn (at work!), then I will applaud you further. In short, cry me a river.
            Uh, yeah... anyway doing dimensions shouldn't take 10 hours a week. You spend more time moving a spot, waiting 3 seconds for EVERYTHING to load so you DON'T hit a popup trial, and grinding (never ever finding any mines and the rare offering for sc or sylph stuff that isn't useful anymore). Dimensions NEED to be fixed. It's a stupid, broken event and the fact it eats up all our times is pathetic and inexcusible. And they wonder why they have to merge ALL the servers together.... Because of garbage like dimensions and Titan Temple.

Comment

I do two, ten post dimensions on five accounts every few days that take me upwards of 30 minutes total. Don't know where you get the 10 hours a week from, but after I am finished, I just don't pay attention to it afterwards until I get a note saying it's been depleted that I have to do it all over again. Maybe I am not a time junkie as I once was when this game first tickled my fancy, but I do what's manageable. For me, it's all about making a bee line towards the posts and exit that they were the first things I scan when I hit a floor. I already know that mines are rare to find and most of the junk in them aren't even worth the extra minutes spent anyways. If they make the rewards great then I would be a real dimension junkie; however, I don't think a fight of trials is worth 1 measly mahra/sepulcrum; who fights for that type of s*expletive*?

Now a days, people want things handed to them... I guess I know what happened to the arena and why matching is all one sided now than it was when great battles took anywhere from 45-90 seconds and based on wits and strategy to win a fight.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by cloudstrife11122015 View Post
                They should compress the dimensions size and increase the cost of steps and towers. An expert dim should be equals to normal dim but with highly cost.
                I like this idea. I will put this in as a suggestion next time there is a way to do so.
                "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                Browser Game Support

Comment

lol, I don't know how long ago it was when i stopped playing dimensions. it is about as mindless as having a game called "walk the dog" in which you click each square of sidewalk you go forward, but the 'skill component' is that you must click your way around random objects or else you get stopped for 15 seconds.

Comment

it would be much faster if they give us back the option to cancel the fight.
                    but nooooo, r2 want us to waste more time in the stupid dimension by fighting those useless monsters.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

As I see it, dimensions, except for experts, would be pretty decent if they could trim a bit of time off it, or extend the duration when they're cleared by a day or two. It only takes me about 10 minutes to clear an intermediate, and not much more for an advanced, so those aren't too bad. Experts take close to an hour to clear, though, which is an enormous leap from advanced.

I'd definitely prefer it if we could just blitz them once we have the title for that quality map, but barring that, the best things they could give us would be a slightly longer duration for all, and cutting off 10 levels of the expert. There is no reason for it to be 3x the size and have 4.5x the posts as an advanced dimension.

They could also update the rewards to make dimensions more worth doing again, but that's a stretch.

Comment

I hate dims and i rush trough them and only hit the posts. When an event is on i do a full dim but it is a horrible thing to do just to have some crystals. At some point in game (when you reach high BR) you don't need it at all but hey, you need the crystals for events to collect prizes so we all need to do it.

Blitzing would be great for dims.

Comment

Working...
                        X