Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Third Party Tools?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Third Party Tools?

    what is it? and why it is legal to have in a money based game? All i read is blah blah this blah blah that. I am not using it. But whatever it is should be shut down. It bypasses Vip4
    with the 1 click capture. To me thats a cheat. I play to have fun and bg, But an astral boost where i click all day. Some people don;t get that luxury. If r2 made it them ok,
    if not ban it.
    Last edited by Whakapono; 02-06-2017, 05:20 PM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by AliyaNoa View Post
    what is it? and why it is legal to have in a money based game? All i read is blah blah this blah blah that. I am not using it. But whatever it is should be shut down. It bypasses Vip4
    with the 1 click capture. To me thats a cheat. I play to have fun and bg, But an astral boost where i click all day. Some people don;t get that luxury. If r2 made it them ok,
    if not ban it.
    i looked up the name in google cuz i didnt know what u was on about

    its a 3rd party programme bot for [removed identifying information] it seems and yes its ilegal according to r2 tos best send a ticket

    then again will r1 act on this bot as its been used for years it seems to capture slyphs in atoll
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-06-2017, 08:17 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      It's not that easy to ban third-party tools like that - just detecting them accurately is no trivial task.

      And for astrals, the non-vip mechanism is so grossly unpleasant I don't blame anyone for automating it. It's just ridiculous to click hundreds of thousands of times. Banning automating tools might even violate disability laws in some jurisdictions at that scale.
      Last edited by Whakapono; 02-06-2017, 05:28 PM. Reason: No encouraging rule breaking please

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        It's not that easy to ban third-party tools like that - just detecting them accurately is no trivial task.

        And for astrals, the non-vip mechanism is so grossly unpleasant I don't blame anyone for automating it. It's just ridiculous to click hundreds of thousands of times. Banning automating tools might even violate disability laws in some jurisdictions at that scale.
        Its not just hard to detect, it is damn right impossible - as the devs or whomever monitors such actions would have to prove that that person is not sat in front of the computer - or what ever they use. - The only possible way that this can be proven is by creating say a "portal" that players pass thru into the game that would detect such actions - many times "Third Party" software has been developed and not 1 person can act on it.

        Comment


        • #5
          apparently my wording got changed in my post so it seems they know what i was talking about, and its been popping up every where on EU servers. I use to play East and west, but with
          work schedules and such i would miss everything. Now i see people without vip spam red astrals constantly and im like wow really. totally cheap. but whatever i guess. ITs not pay to win
          anymore its "WT" to win for those game cheaters out there.

          Comment


          • #6
            If use of third party tools can be proven (the more proof/documentation sent into tickets the better), players have been known to get banned. Proof is hard, but persistence is key (bearing in mind one ticket per player per issue; reply ticket where possible).
            Retired Moderator.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
              If use of third party tools can be proven (the more proof/documentation sent into tickets the better), players have been known to get banned. Proof is hard, but persistence is key (bearing in mind one ticket per player per issue; reply ticket where possible).
              lmao thats a first players known to get banned for using such things ive been ere 4 years and not seen 1 ban for cheating hacking selling accounts sharing accounts using 3rd party programmes

              can we see proof plz lmao

              Comment


              • #8
                The only bot I use is a network automation tool that shuts off my network for the purpose of running network/system maintenance an hour before R2 does their maint on those days. Then again, there is guy named Johnny-5 that he feels alive and needs input always.

                Okay, jokes aside, I don't know why would anyone dare to use an automated programme. There are things in this game that is a total rip, but I just steered clear from them (as in boycotting) until they make it all better. It's not even worth losing your character over.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

                Comment


                • #9
                  u want proof. go sit on a server and watch the non vip people after every world boss or reset of server for events that gives loads of gold, and explain how they spam red astrals and level so many
                  orange astrals to lvl 8 to 10 within the first month of server. I click for hours when i have over 100mil and its tiring boring and nerve wrecking and is impossible to level 1 to 10 just clicking daily. where as
                  these people with this cheat engine can do that in 1 day. then drop their oranges into reds and be already making them white lvl 10s and so forth with the new red upgrading after lvl 10. When most the server
                  is doing it its hardly possible to give proof in a ticket. no one who use it will tell on themselves. Just saying.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    lmao thats a first players known to get banned for using such things ive been ere 4 years and not seen 1 ban for cheating hacking selling accounts sharing accounts using 3rd party programmes

                    can we see proof plz lmao
                    All names related to such things are censored on the forum, and for some in the game as well, therefore discussing specifics would not be allowed.
                    Originally posted by AliyaNoa View Post
                    u want proof. go sit on a server and watch the non vip people after every world boss or reset of server for events that gives loads of gold, and explain how they spam red astrals and level so many
                    orange astrals to lvl 8 to 10 within the first month of server. I click for hours when i have over 100mil and its tiring boring and nerve wrecking and is impossible to level 1 to 10 just clicking daily. where as
                    these people with this cheat engine can do that in 1 day. then drop their oranges into reds and be already making them white lvl 10s and so forth with the new red upgrading after lvl 10. When most the server
                    is doing it its hardly possible to give proof in a ticket. no one who use it will tell on themselves. Just saying.
                    It's a hard one. I know what the thing in question does, and if it can do it, a person could feasibly do it as well. Because a person could do it, it makes it really hard to prove they aren't. Enough reports with screenshots that clearly show an issue sent in tickets will get anything looked into. That's about all we can recommend. It just takes persistence and perhaps getting others to report it too.
                    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

                    Rules of the Forum are found here.

                    R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                    For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      1 report player for using this device
                      2 r2 investigate the said person
                      3 the said person says to r2 im not using any programme or 3rd party device
                      4 r2 drops the investigation
                      5 said player carrys on using 3rd party programme or device as r2 cant tell they using it

                      so even with proof how will r2 investigate this as u even said u cant prove ppl using this programme

                      we all seen ppl send proof to r2 from cheaters to hackers and using glitches bugs found but they still playing game as r2 dont follow tos and ban them

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                        1 report player for using this device
                        2 r2 investigate the said person
                        3 the said person says to r2 im not using any programme or 3rd party device
                        4 r2 drops the investigation
                        5 said player carrys on using 3rd party programme or device as r2 cant tell they using it

                        so even with proof how will r2 investigate this as u even said u cant prove ppl using this programme

                        we all seen ppl send proof to r2 from cheaters to hackers and using glitches bugs found but they still playing game as r2 dont follow tos and ban them
                        between 1 and 2 should be "checks person recharge history. see recharges. drops investigation and sends back they legit to you"
                        Cyanide
                        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                        Guild: Sicario

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          There are people using autoclickers for astrals but you can't call that cheating. It is time-consuming, you can't use your computer for other things and to make a lvl10 astral you need to leave on the computer for days. On bots i agree that it is cheating because of the big advantage players can get over other players.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            this is what the bot does as i read up on it to clarify a few things

                            [removed identifying information]

                            i think any 1 using this should be banned from game as its cheating using this bot it seems u dont ave to be even at ur desk for many hrs as it does it all for u
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-09-2017, 09:47 AM. Reason: Let's not advertise for them.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I think we need to be made aware of this and the repercussions it comes with for the fools that use such.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X