Daily check-in event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily check-in event

will we be recieveing compensation for daily check in event not working? I have logged in and out of mini client,i have logged in and out of r2 webpage.i have refreshed a million times,i have 50 devotion.how can I claim the daily check reward for 20 day check in,today is day 21 for me.for a short period of time when I clicked daily check in event in hot event ,it would not click.

I never had this problem on my 5 accounts on R2 and 1 on Kabam. While Kabam requires me to be in game (as in refresh) after I reached the 45 in order to get the prize, R2 lets me in through a link that I save on my browsers. Mini and R2 client use Microsoft Internet Explorer or Edge (best to go on both), so you might want to try that. Log into the R2 site and see where your character have been (right side tells you of the last game and server you were on); if the server and game shows the right stuff, then glide on over to the promotion site and check your checkmark data (as each day checked in will have checkmarks to it). But you have to leave the game first as it won't work if you are still on it!!!
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
    X