Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Group Arena Different Publishers have different casting speed times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Arena Different Publishers have different casting speed times

Anyone noticed that in group arena certain servers have different casting speed time?
    The delays are 40-50s between skills, while the other team is able to cast 2 skills or during the same 40-50s.

R2 would normally say your computer is slow, or check your internet connection.
    But the reality of this issue is R2.

Same with the "freezing issue reported last week" where R2 in ticket denied it was their problem, but moderators on forum has confirmed it is an R2 issue.

Since it can't be a team of 4 people having the same turn delay vs the other side, unless R2 thinks we're all running the same computers.

This has existed since the "Titan War event days"

What is noticed is that
    1) Kabam server players are able to cast 2-3 turns before other players
    2) Wartune published are about 1.5 times faster
    3) Armorgames/Kongregate have the slowest turn rate.

Its already known that there is favoritism that R2 wont admit to for whom they like as publishers, given the amount of players and revenue.

Also with the fact there was server down time last thursday for no explained reason and a scheduled maintenance 3 hrs later does lead to suggest that there are on going bugs that are hindering or providing unfair balance.

Feel free to chime in, i'm sure other people are experiencing similar issues or long turn times while the other party/team is going at a faster cast rate.
    (Runes, KH runes, etc are not impacting the turns. as we are comparing skill usage)

And it seems more frequently now with R2 that you have to prove things with videos than screenshots.
    Last edited by Takashi007x; 02-20-2017, 03:26 PM.

I have noticed the same thing although never really payed attention to what server they was on. Many times the other side is casting 2 or 3 times to my 1. Also noticed this happening in sylph arena, some battles one of my sylphs would cast first and other battles, 2 enemy sylphs would cast before me.

Comment

I play on kabam.
      vs r2 we get 1 to their 2-3 turn. r2 much faster
      vs kong they are slightly faster, half a turn
      vs armor/kabam even turn for turn

Usually when i team up for arenas it is with 3 party members only to reduce lag.
      Last edited by Freddypainter; 02-20-2017, 06:01 PM.
      DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

R2 is the "top level" publisher. They had and still have the lowest lag and best client. That was why I chose to cash on R2 to begin with.
        Kong, Armor and Kabam are all "affiliate networks". They have to jump an extra level, that's why they are slower.
        I believe the secondary publishers all use the tp.r2games.com subnet, which doesn't have the same scale and ubiquity as the primary server farm.
        If you are on R2 and still feel someone on the other three subpublishers casts faster than you, it's probably your client side issue, or your server is too crowded.

Comment

i dont take much notice in group arena to see if ur skills are faster than any other platform in my case i die anyway so maybe thats the reason i take no notice their

arena is one sided anyway

should ave 3 arena modes same as battlegrounds

normal players upto lv80 v normal players upto lv80 (thats new players and non kh and non adv class players only)

adv class lv80 vs adv class lv80

kh class lv80 vs kh class lv80
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-21-2017, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            i dont take much notice in group arena to see if ur skills are faster than any other platform in my case i die anyway so maybe thats the reason i take no notice their

arena is one sided anyway

should ave 3 arena modes same as battlegrounds

normal players upto lv80 v normal players upto lv80 (thats new players and non kh and non adv class players only)

adv class lv80 vs adv class lv80

kh class lv80 vs kh class lv80
            Same thing I was going to say but kept my fingers off as I probably will hear all the whiner babies crying on how there won't be enough people, LOL. That was then, this is now where we have at least 15+ different gaming platforms all melded into one. I would like to see this put into place if the developers are through shoving each other's head through their collective four point of contact in seeing who goes in the furthest.

Anyway, the arena is like this now thanks to the ones that kept crying on how it takes minutes to finish a fight. In those times, a longer fight would mean that both sides are evenly matched that they had to rely on strategy and wits alone to win. Now, it's just easy victories/hard losses (depending on which side you are on) that is done in a matter of seconds.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

It's not server by server. I can get the jump on other players when I time it right, and I'm on an AG server. Cast timing is extremely glitchy these days, and it might show some favoritism for certain servers, but I think it's more likely that lower client lag just improves the animation delays. And maybe knowledge of how to game the system spreads within servers.

I did arena earlier, and was frequently getting to my 4th titan when others on both teams are still working on their second. On days when it's laggier, I can't pull off that kind of result, but it definitely responds to timing your skill selection. If I'm not trying, my skills just go off like anyone else's so it's not just some inherent advantage to me. And it can be painfully slow in a 4v4 even if no one else is jumping the queue - if people are jumping ahead, you can go a full minute between skills, so they really need to fix it.

Comment

Working...
              X