Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

I am not getting any EXP for my account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not getting any EXP for my account

Ive been sitting on lvl 31 for the last 6 months i played the game and i am not getting any EXP to lvl up my account. I am using the official mini-client and ive been told by the mentor in my server i should be getting EXP from it. Can someone help? I don't want to log from the browser because it is too laggy from there and almost impossible to play, even the graphics are bad somehow.

I've found that when I don't enter my password, and am just logged in all of the time, I don't earn any exp.

You have to manually log in every day, or visit your account page once a day to reset the timer.
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

I enter my password every day and i visit the web page quite often to see if i am gonna get EXP, i even stay online at the web page for some time and i don't get any EXP at all..

Comment

I shall keep an eye on it. I'm an currently at Requires 9855 EXP to reach Lvl. 94. We will see if I earn exp today.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

I didn't sign/log-in everyday, but i still earn exp for many months. Maybe need to clear cache or something. Still need 8250 for Lv.92, i think i'll achieve it in 6~8 days. Leveling is hard when you get into Lv.80+
          Btw can any tell me the meaning of medal, already got 5, wish it can be display in forum
          Heroes Evolved
          GODZ

Comment

I happen to still be at 9855.

The medals don't do anything, and it's doubtful they'll be able write them into the forum.

Comment

Working...
            X