Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

GM automatically inactive kick from guild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM automatically inactive kick from guild

There are two guilds in Server S1 17th and 18th place who might have more members then a few guilds in the top 16th. Because we have inactive members who no longer play the game but have high battle ratings in the guild to keep the guild from staying in the top 16th and forcing other guilds who may have more online members not to be able to compete.

1. If a guild member doesn't log into game for more then 30 days the system in wartunes should automatically kick that person from thier guild but leave everything else and thier character in the server. It won't hurt them cause if they do decide to come back they can reapply to their guild and get all thier benefits back.

A. It forces other guild to be in competition and strive to make it to the top 16th and forces guild who are dead and losing population to rethink thier stragety.

B. Guilds would have to merge if some lose thier spot in the top 16th due to new rule. Guilds would be matched up across the server creating a fair system all across the board.

Unnecessary, since the guild masters can kick the inactive members themself if they so wish to do. If they don't want to kick them, then the game shouldn't do so either.
    Every second, 75 Teemo named squirrels die. May they rest in pieces <3

Comment

some guild mates can go on vacation

if the guild master or assistant guild master and guild officers can kick a player
      the management of the guild is the job of the guild officer,assistant guild master and the guild master not r2
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Worse idea ever .

Guild management is guild officers business, not R2!!

Comment

Sorry Turbo, this idea will not happen cause it takes a bit of authority from the Guild Master, the Assist Guild Masters, and The Guild Officers - IF this idea is implemented, this will cause most guilds to quit the game entirely. There are too many things that could go wrong with this idea.
          Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

This is just a bad idea, thats why guild officers, assistant guild masters and guild masters are there. Its up to the high ranked guild members to decide if an inactive needs to be booted or not to make room for a fresh active.
            Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

What could easily be done though, with minimal inconvenients, is stop taking into account members inactive for too long when calculating Guild BR.

Comment

Working...
              X