Guild Mail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Mail

so can anyone tell me how the guild mail works? i see the 175 balen cost but what i want to know if this cost only 1 time and i can send the mail to all my guildmates or that 175 balen only for 1 person? i dun wanna end up use all my balen when i choose to send all my guildmates using this method.

It's best to update the guild/guild chat announcement instead. It's free and it will get the message across.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The 175 balen cost is for the email not the number of receivers. If you send out 1 message, it's 175 balens whether you pick one guild member or the entire guild to receive it. Good news is that you can use bound balens to cover the cost. You can use the guild announcements for a free method to share very limited info but I know most of my guild mates and I rarely read/check that. So up to you which way you go.

Comment

Originally posted by R2138739441 View Post
        The 175 balen cost is for the email not the number of receivers. If you send out 1 message, it's 175 balens whether you pick one guild member or the entire guild to receive it. Good news is that you can use bound balens to cover the cost. You can use the guild announcements for a free method to share very limited info but I know most of my guild mates and I rarely read/check that. So up to you which way you go.
        Thank You for enlighten me, unfortunately i have to use this method since not all my guildies pay attention to guild announcement.

Comment

You can use the guild announcements.it is free

Elder Scrolls Online Gold, also known as ESO gold, is the universal currency of the game and used by all three alliances. Aside from the usual questing and leveling,
          the most popular means of obtaining gold, tend to be crafting and trade-skill related.
          Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X