Need desperatly to sort out the armor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need desperatly to sort out the armor

Has anyone else noticed how you never get any armor for your own class, what an insult, add that to the fact that if you not able to get into the battle grounds because off stupid timings, then you cant update any to any arena armor also. I am sure I wont be doing another month of VIP, this game has so many downfalls.

@ Language
    Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-11-2012, 12:09 PM. Reason: Language edited.

Many good sides as well .

Stop threatening...

Comment

Funny person it wasn't a threat, it was a statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooksta View Post
        Funny person it wasn't a threat, it was a statement.
        If you can't make it to Battlegrounds and you bought VIP thats on you bud. You should have found a server where you were able to participate in important daily events a little more regularly before doing that, or not have bought VIP. If you dont like the game then quit, because there are plenty of us who love the game and will keep playing. Your so called statement is your own opinion, the buying of VIP or stopping of buying VIP however is your own business. There's no need to complain about this on the forums, if your not happy with the game then leave.
        Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
          If you can't make it to Battlegrounds and you bought VIP thats on you bud. You should have found a server where you were able to participate in important daily events a little more regularly before doing that, or not have bought VIP. If you dont like the game then quit, because there are plenty of us who love the game and will keep playing. Your so called statement is your own opinion, the buying of VIP or stopping of buying VIP however is your own business. There's no need to complain about this on the forums, if your not happy with the game then leave.
          +1 on this.
          See you around OP.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

If u can't get the arena set since its off ur timing then get the PVE set which is free but takes longer time to get all the materiel

also

NEVER SPEND MONEY BEFORE CHECKING IF THE SERVER UR IN IS RIGHT FOR U
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

What you all neglect to realize it that this post is the suggestion section and although you all think it is an opportunity for you to troll and rant, its not! this is the suggestion (Need desperatly to sort out the armor) then a brief description of why, so give your trolling skills a rest, Unless of course you have something positive related to the post to add.

Comment

What you all neglect to realize it that this post is the suggestion section and although you all think it is an opportunity for you to troll and rant, its not! this is the suggestion (Need desperatly to sort out the armor) then a brief description of why, so give your trolling skills a rest, Unless of course you have something positive related to the post to add.
                I actually don't care whether I get armor/weapons for my class, all the drops in campaigns/mpd's for me are just recyle fodder to refine the good gear you get from Arena, Catacombs, or Synthesizing.....

Comment

Cyrale is absolutely right... Except at the very beginning of the game, until you can acquire a first set, you should never use non-set armor, just recycle them (and use the obtained materials to refine your set items) or sell them (if you do not want to spend balens on refining).

Also, tough a bit long to obtain, especially since there are only 3 MP dungeon attempts a day and the crystaloid drop rate did not really adapt, the synthetized dungeon set is a perfectly viable way to go, at least for mages, but I cannot see a reason it would not work for other classes: since I got my level 40 full legendary set (4 gem slots and enchants to +21 on each piece, on top of enhanced base stats compared to standard set), I almost never used again my arena set 45... I might be at a slight disadvantage in PvP when fighting another member of the top 15 wearing an arena set 45, but nothing worth moving back and forth gems between sets like I used to do...

Also, BG is no longer the only way to get honor and insignias, there is now the Guild Batlle tournament: if you can make it here and find fair guild in the top 16, they would likely help you improve your equipment that way.

So basically, your suggestion is not a very interesting one, but just shows you are prompt to judge a game of which you do not yet know or understand all mechanisms (I do not pretend I do, just maybe a lilttle more than you ).

Finally, stating something you have not done yet and can be seen as a negative action by your readers (R2 or players) is kind of the definition of a threat .
                  In other words, if you want to stop being VIP, do so, do not bother telling us!
                  Last edited by Celorilm; 12-11-2012, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Mmmm, some of you need to learn to read,

1) at what point did i say i was quitting? i said i would not pay VIP again.
                    2) i happen to have a life, things to do beside sit on my backside playing this all day.
                    3) i can think of better things to spend money on than VIP or balens

So again, quit trolling for the sake of it

Comment

Has anyone else noticed how you never get any armor for your own class, what an insult, add that to the fact that if you not able to get into the battle grounds because off stupid timings, then you cant update any to any arena armor also. I sure as hell wont be doing another month of VIP, this game has so many downfalls.

I fail to actually see any suggestion in your post, All i see is you complaining about the fact that you never get armor for your class and that you can't make it to battlegrounds because their timed stupidly and that makes it hard for you to update your arena armor. Then you say you sure as hell arent buying VIP again. I may be wrong, but there is no suggestion there, your "They need to desperately sort out the armor" title and your "explanation" dont really fit in my opinion. Would have been better to have posted something like Armor Drop sort out, then explaining that its not very often that anyone gets armor drops for their class and that this kind of thing should be looked into, in case players would rather play with randomly gathered items until they can make their pvp or pve set even later in the game. Instead you simply made a complaint thread, cool beans though, you have a life, you dont sit on your rear and play all day and have better things to spend the money on, I think all of us have a life and do other things than play the game, Some better things could be oh, food and bills, which most of us also have to pay. There's no need to be snide and snippy with everyone.
                      Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Fixed my small technical mistake: you do not want to leave, just stop being VIP

The rest of my answer stands.

It seems, on top of making useless threats, you cannot recognize useful advices as some of us tried to give you, just suggesting others cannot understand you, as they do not have a life like you, or are "trolling"... Charming for those who took of their time, which is at least as precious as yours, to try helping you... You might really consider growing up!!

But, maybe you are the actual troll, a cave one .

Comment

Working...
                        X