Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Question]What's Better 40 legendary ring or lvl 50 ring.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question]What's Better 40 legendary ring or lvl 50 ring.

I lot of my guild mates are asking should they continue doing nightmare void runs to upgrade the 40 rings to legendary.

Well, I always say that its better to use their coins to buy 50 ring than buying lvl 40 shards for the legendary ring that cause the same 400 coins.

The stats bonuses I think for 50 ring epic is better than the 40 legendary meaning having same star stats on both rings the 50 ring gives more.

Any veteran out there who could give insights on this.
    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Unless they are going to release the level 60 legendary accessories on the upcoming update then I would say that the level 50 legendary accessories are your best bet. Unless, of course the level 60 regular accessories are stronger than the level 50 legendary ones.
    [S7] Serpent's Den
    IGN: Million
    Guild: Nizami

Comment

and there going be 60 rings...

Comment

Well, it's much easier to get the level 50 ring set than getting the legendary level 40 ring set actually. Though the level 40 legendary rings are better, having extra sockets or not.

I think they should just get the level 50 ring set, less crypt tokens, less gold in enchant. But if they have the time and materials to do it, go for the legendary level 40 rings.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          Well, it's much easier to get the level 50 ring set than getting the legendary level 40 ring set actually. Though the level 40 legendary rings are better, having extra sockets or not.

I think they should just get the level 50 ring set, less crypt tokens, less gold in enchant. But if they have the time and materials to do it, go for the legendary level 40 rings.
          I think the 40 legendary ring set only advantage is having to open the 4 socket.

HP bonuses both full ups, I guess 50 rings gives more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
            I think the 40 legendary ring set only advantage is having to open the 4 socket.

Full enchantments, level 40 rings on legendary give much more HP. Still, level 50 rings cost much less.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

If in case this coming patch 60 rings will be available.

Would you suggest skipping 50 rings and go for 60 rings in case you have both 40 legendary.

Comment

refine stat from lvl40 legendary give more maybe ?
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

lvl 40 legendary ring takes so much gold.

imagine it,enchant +21 and you failed

so i choose lvl 50 purple ring

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                    refine stat from lvl40 legendary give more maybe ?
                    No, 50 ring gives more bonuses but very small difference.

Comment

The biggest power of legendary stuff is the fourth socket in my opinion.
                      lvl 50 things have better stats than lvl 40 ones, but you can easily count the overall values after enchanting your legendary stuff.
                      In some cases they can be better in enchanted stats, but the 5 regular stats will remain still low.

I think that person with lvl 40 legendary set will be only slightly better than same person in standard lvl 50 set if he/she has enough good gems. PATK/MATK, MDEF and PDEF will be higher and with one extra gem per item will make this difference even more interesting. But once the counterpart starts to enchant lvl 50 legendary stuff, then the first person starts to loose the advantage slowly.

Comment

50s gives more compared to 40legend.. BUT if u want to maximized the potential of a lvl4 legendary to make it more profocient..uhave to open all sockets 3+1 legend socket

Comment

No, 50 ring gives more bonuses but very small difference.
                          ahh i see , but frankly speaking i already do research ... for accesories , 40 legend and 50 normal not much different , in enchant and refine stat ...
                          but 50 legend and 60 accesories normal , its give big difference in refine stat and enchant stat (50 legend better)
                          the same goes for 50 set and 55 set ... the only most good thing from pvp set is starting rage 30 , but i try to use 3 pvp set 45 with lvl50 legend weapon ... i give bigger damage than with the bonus ignore 1500 def :|
                          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                          NasrulEyo
                          Mage
                          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                          U can submit a here
                          My guide

Comment

Working...
                          X