Your medal expired.

Leave a comment:

• rpgprince
    replied
    Tenacity and Intensity fate system bug

Hi my Aerthis lv 80 knight server 26 Europe

I have a huge problem with my tenacity and intensity stats
    I suspect this problem has been with me for a quite soem time

i have lv 6 tenacity yet my stats r too low when compared to another guildie of mine
    My medallion is also two ranks higher
    i have attached ttwo screen shots to show the stats u cna see u we both r lv 6 yet have dif tenacity stats

i have a second problem also my batttle rating always show 17450 less on ranks in guild list or anywhere

but my main concern is tenacity stats since it affects dmg received and dealt
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rpgprince; 04-24-2016, 04:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R229945258
    replied
    acces in class advancement

i report a problem with class advancement, because i finish quests for up in Class Adv.but i remain unless these class adv

Leave a comment:

• alcazarthepicaros
    replied
    All bugs and glitches are annoying, but the most irritating of them is when the mouse pointer gets stuck at any equipment or gems while in the blacksmith. Then that thing gets glued to the pointer and is immovable; the only thing to do then is refresh & that means re-login.
    It's absolutely disgusting.
    Last edited by alcazarthepicaros; 03-27-2016, 01:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• night68
    replied
    loss balens and rest problems

while checking in loss of bound balens and resetting from 9 days checking in to back to 1 days checking in on 25 march 2016 and 2100 hours I had 827 in bound balens and 9 days checked in on 26 march 2016 I had just 27 bound bv\alens and it reset back to 1 day checking in loss of my 10 th day plus loss of bound balens.

character info

nightslayer
    rank 80
    server s616 twilighttower

Leave a comment:

• robertradosavljevic3
    replied
    Guys, i have a problem with log in to s632. Im stuck on 49% and cant move.

Leave a comment:

• Howie1
    replied
    Originally posted by frozenshade View Post
    I log on for the 1st time today and my devotion has not reset. I cannot collect on the quests in quest tracking. However my blessing wheel was reset to 10%. Also my hot events for sylph arena and blessing wheel did not reset [ATTACH=CONFIG]159937[/ATTACH] Just did my 1st battle ground of the day and honor didn't reset either. So I gained no honor for my 17 kills!!!
    1.) Same - No honor - BG.

2.) Knighthood (new MPD) - Attempt 0/1 so no reward or exp - This was 1st attempt of the day!

Leave a comment:

• Proximi
    replied
    Can you guys plz fix the health drop or place it on list
    Lost each time health when i log off for around 10 minutes or more, my 1.3 mill health looses 700k and have 600k left , also all reserves we buyed are gone.
    Ofc there way to work around it but if i wanne do arena fast i not waiting to jump in dimension loose 50 energy for kill me 2 trash fight so i can use healing rune.
    You guys also know how iri it is click fast on healing in d.i to get full health again, some health reserves are verry nice there , if wanne kill boss 19 i can't slack by clicking healthpots and slow entering fight

Leave a comment:

• frozenshade
    replied
    Doesn't matter what browser I use or the client...stuck at the 7Road 50% loading screen

Leave a comment:

• R256458401
    replied
    hi

i have stuck at loading 99% for the past hour, cannot login game

IGN: Priyah

Server 619

Leave a comment:

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    Tok why so hard is bugged not done for months now

Leave a comment:

• R218261114
    replied
    I ment this one

Originally posted by Wingorek View Post
    S: 552
    Nick: Wingnut

Well goat looking like deer..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]157541[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• R218261114
    replied
    hahhahahaha. LMAO!

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by Thedrew View Post
    Has anyone reported that you cant use mystery runes to upgrade advance runes once you get knighthood?
    It was reported here. I don't think it was moved to this thread though.

Leave a comment:

• Thedrew
    replied
    Has anyone reported that you cant use mystery runes to upgrade advance runes once you get knighthood?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X