Red orbs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red orbs

so who else thinks the amount of red orbs u getby spending balens from spender events is ridiculous ?
    ( this post s mostlikely for spenders only)

I agree, and the big spender events only having the red orbs on every other panel is ridiculous especially considering how many you need to break through HS levels. 200 for lvl 9 and 500 for lvl 19, etc. You only get 10 tokens (unless you buy more ofc) which adds up to 100 red orbs a week (if you're getting 10 in your mail each time).

Comment

Originally posted by joe_-aw View Post
      so who else thinks the amount of red orbs u getby spending balens from spender events is ridiculous ?
      ( this post s mostlikely for spenders only)
      It seems with this as well as many other new items in the past, that they dole them out real fast or in great quantities at first even in spender events.

Prime example is Adv. Mahra, used to be hard to get, now even the Magic Inn gives it away.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
        It seems with this as well as many other new items in the past, that they dole them out real fast or in great quantities at first even in spender events.

Prime example is Adv. Mahra, used to be hard to get, now even the Magic Inn gives it away.

dear mentor , u could always train ur pet by paying for the adv mahra when ur training the pet... so therefore it was unlimited , all depends on how much u want to spend
        but in case of htis red orb u get 60 from spending 15k balens , there s no wat to train by paying balens or something

Comment

Originally posted by Sheelah View Post
          I don't get Adv Mahra in my Magic Inn, did you mean regular mahra or does the Adv comes with higher lvl ?
          You get adv mahra starting at lvl 3 from cindy

Comment

I don't get Adv Mahra in my Magic Inn, did you mean regular mahra or does the Adv comes with higher lvl ?

Comment

Comment

Yes from lvl 3 she gives it.

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                TY. There is a rate she gives more as well.

Chicken and Beer gift she gives 6 Adv Mahra.

Lantern she gives 4 Adv. Mahra.

Kite she gives 2 Adv. Mahra.

So gifts count, levels count. Working towards level 4, to see if there is an advance.

R2Games Rules
                Browser Game Support

Comment

Yes from lvl 3 she gives it.

TY. There is a rate she gives more as well.

Chicken and Beer gift she gives 6 Adv Mahra.

Lantern she gives 4 Adv. Mahra.

Kite she gives 2 Adv. Mahra.

So gifts count, levels count. Working towards level 4, to see if there is an advance.
                  well i ave 4x lv3 ppl already 1 gives adv mahra 1 gives adv sep 1 gives moon dust the other gives moon rocks but just wondering when r2 or the devs will add the middle card to these sets

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    well i ave 4x lv3 ppl already 1 gives adv mahra 1 gives adv sep 1 gives moon dust the other gives moon rocks but just wondering when r2 or the devs will add the middle card to these sets
                    The Moon Dust comes from Fina, she gives that at all levels I think. Does she give more at level 3?

I'd think the one that gives Adv. Sep would be the one that is currently giving out regular sep, correct?

As for the middle card, yes that's been suggested to be added to the magic in. Seems it isn't totally forgotten since they did recently change it. So I have hope for it still.
                    Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 04-12-2017, 07:38 AM. Reason: Clarification.

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

The Moon Dust comes from Fina, she gives that at all levels I think. Does she give more at level 3?

I'd think the one that gives Adv. Sep would be the one that is currently giving out regular sep, correct?

As for the middle card, yes that's been suggested to be added to the magic in. Seems it isn't totally forgotten since they did recently change it. So I have hope for it still.
                      She doesn't give more, however Sun Cores are added at lvl 3 on top of the Moon Dust. Yes, Berdim gives the Adv Sep once it gets to lvl 3

Comment

Working...
                      X