Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

archer&knight knighthood skill ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• archer&knight knighthood skill ??

can some one help please ?
    my friends can't speak english and they want to know best KH skill to upgrade in order
    for example for mages this is the best skills to max in order http://prnt.sc/ekbwkq
    what about knight and archer ?
    they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

For knights, you want to unlock spin attack asap, so you're forced to max subdue first. After that, it's pretty hard to prioritize as you go, and there are some personal preferences to go with. I think most people want to max deicide and valorous (you're crazy if you don't max valorous), but going for those first leaves you a bit weak while you're working up to it.
    You get a total of 30 points to allocate (if I counted right), so I'd say decide on your preferred end result, and then work towards it however you prefer. I don't especially recommend pushing one skill at a time to the max target, but if you're gaining xp fast enough, it won't matter too much.

Archers have a little easier time allocating points, since the 5th skill is basically worthless, so you can save points not maxing that one.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
      For knights, you want to unlock spin attack asap, so you're forced to max subdue first. After that, it's pretty hard to prioritize as you go, and there are some personal preferences to go with. I think most people want to max deicide and valorous (you're crazy if you don't max valorous), but going for those first leaves you a bit weak while you're working up to it.
      You get a total of 30 points to allocate (if I counted right), so I'd say decide on your preferred end result, and then work towards it however you prefer. I don't especially recommend pushing one skill at a time to the max target, but if you're gaining xp fast enough, it won't matter too much.

Archers have a little easier time allocating points, since the 5th skill is basically worthless, so you can save points not maxing that one.
      thank you so much )) you were a great help
      they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

Working...
      X