Golden Sand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Sand

PLEASE add golden sand to in-game events/shops. It's ridiculous that we can't get them after all this time yet you give newer items (smelt, star dust ,adv mahra, adv sep) away like candy but no golden sand to enchant eud gear (except cashing events maybe).

looking at the pattern, they will give us golden sands when eudamon finally have red equipments.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Wow, I have gotten exactly 1 golden sand in the entire time they have existed. Kind of forgot that I was never able to enchant my gold equips since it's been so long. Probably fortunate that the enchants are such a small factor - about 10k total BR.

But hey, you can use balens instead, only 1750 to enchant one level! A mere 12 balens per stat point.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        Wow, I have gotten exactly 1 golden sand in the entire time they have existed. Kind of forgot that I was never able to enchant my gold equips since it's been so long. Probably fortunate that the enchants are such a small factor - about 10k total BR.

But hey, you can use balens instead, only 1750 to enchant one level! A mere 12 balens per stat point.
        I have 2 and never upgraded since I can't enchant, but refining also adds quite a bit.

Comment

^^^I had completely forgotten that as a free player I was unable to advance this item. it has been SOOOOO long, I just gave up.

Comment

bump in the hope of some positive results.....doubtful but a gal can dream

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post

Yes was thinking about just buying them with bb in shop,, but im afraid (i know my luck), when i do that, nxt patch its added for free.

1750 bb is only for 1 echant, that x9 for one gear, is a lot of bb's.

up bounty target or change the rewards add golden sand. or in the athena / ares shops.
              ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
              Server: S444 Silent Arena
              Char: Knight
              Lvl: 80
              Br: 6m and crowing.
              Main Sylph: Arise
              Guard: Oracle

Comment

and its with bound balens

Comment

Working...
                X