Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip Information

Hello guys,
    Today my vip expired, i have lv 8 and 4036 points.
    My question is: If i reactivate vip again i will receive the same lv on vip or i will start again from lv 1?
    Ty

IIRC, your points go down 10 points each day you are not vip. So if you reactivate again today, you will still be at lvl 8

Comment

same level.
      however your vip point decreased each day when youre not a VIP, and your level can go down if long enough.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

ok ,ty for help guys

Comment

good morning, they have Ulise of 546 crystal rift server.
          I enlivened the vip though on a different server,
          I canceled the order but do not know how to recover the money and redo the VIPs on my server.
          Can you help me please

Comment

Originally posted by R238895405 View Post
            good morning, they have Ulise of 546 crystal rift server.
            I enlivened the vip though on a different server,
            I canceled the order but do not know how to recover the money and redo the VIPs on my server.
            Can you help me please
            Did the VIP cancel on the server you had it on? You would be able to setup VIP on your current server the same way you did on the incorrect one.

As far as a refund of your money, that'd be a question to pose to support, or possibly ask them to move the VIP to your current server. Either way you will need to file a ticket.
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

your vip point decreased each day.but you are still level 8

playermall is a mmorpg marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of gaming products. we have grown to become a leading eCommerce platform for trading virtual gaming products. 20 years of experience as gaming and trading enthusiasts helps us empower gamers by making trades both fun and easy. playermall will create a new mmorpg currency service standard. playermall is not only a mmorpg game gold shop,it is also your game friends.we are your forever friends
              Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 03:36 AM.

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                X