Features we want added to Wartune!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Features we want added to Wartune!

Here are some features and Things I would like to be added to the game, please comment any suggestions you have below
    1. Speed clearance. The orange needs to be changed to a different color like yellow or black or something. People get red and orange confused all the time.
    2. Mail. I personally would like to be able to send mail to multiple people at once and would also like to see sent mail.
    3. Trading. Now we know they aren't going to add this because it interferes with spending and such but at least let married couples be able to trade or possibly share a guild vault.
    4. Homestead. Personally, I would like to share a house with the person I'm married to, could be fun.. just a suggestion.
    5. Campfire. We can now see that it is outside our home but for some reason we still set it up inside... I would like to see a "campfire" sign when clicking on the farm and actually enter a campfire area.
    6. Guild Message. As a G.M. I would like to be able to send a message to all guildies. One that will go into guild chat and maybe one that will cross the screen. (I like to announce when guild events are about to start)
    7. Guild Panel. I would like to see an area where you can set rules for the guild and maybe an information area where you can put things like links to your facebook group or team speak information.
    8. Filter. Since this is advertised as an 18 + game. I would suggest, In settings, possibly implementing a filter chat button, so those who don't mind curse words can uncheck it.
    9. Honor. Since guild battles were taken out of the game it has been harder to get any honor. We only get 6k honor a day in battleground and imperial Wars doesn't give much. Most people are stuck on lvl 5 medallion because of this. I'd like to see honor given in more events or more amounts.
    10. Golden Sand. It has been way too long since these were added and we still can't get them without balens. Add them to eud bounty or patrol.
    11. Post grab. I would like it if the most posts you could grab is 41, that way 21 is left for grabs. Having to make agreements and deals with the bigger guilds is frustrating and if you upset them they take your 600 crystals away. It's ridiculous.
    12. No Post Grab. Or you can remove post grab all together and think of a more enjoyable cross server outland crystal event.
    13. Invite. When making an mpd room, I'd like a search bar when trying to invite your guildies or friends.
    14. Holy Sword Temple. Please add polishing Orbs (orange) to this mpd. Many cashers already have their 3 holy swords and now don't even need this dungeon.
    15. Time Portal. Why is there not more refresh or reset attempts? You know people will spend for more attempts in there.
    16. Spire. Add the AFK button to Spire, or a well, make it usable.
    17. Athena Wars. We would like there to be separate lists for guild and friends so its easier to find parties to join. Also, a "lock" button for the rooms so people can't jump in when unwanted.
    18. Guild Balen Contribution. I initially thought the guild would have its own balens reserve when contributing balens, but instead, it converts your balens to daru and gold. I would prefer we actually did have guild balens to use for things like Guild name change, Guild Mail, and possibly Imperial Wars inspiration (since it's a guild event).
    19. Warpath. I am fine with the name, but having to calculate and figure out how much daru we need for the next level beast is just an unnecessary hassle. Make Warpath = to daru and just add the 3 zero's to the beast upgrade amount.
    20. Hide Players. It would be nice and help with Lag if we had the hide players button in Guild Beast and Altar.
    21. Guild Mail. Having to spend 175 balens just to send the whole guild mail is ridiculous. I could copy and send each member the same mail for free, granted it'll take about 45 minutes. Please change this to spend gold or possibly guild wealth.
    22. Development Potion. If there HAS to be a limit, please increase it to at least 9999 fang of fears. It would take almost 2 months of getting 2k every day just to upgrade 1 adv. guild skill to lvl 10.
    23. Divinity Souls. I would like some kind of sylph event to include these. We just had a sylph patch but these were somehow forgotten about. We only get them through sylph expedition or some spenders and it's ridiculous that a lvl 12 divinity soul is still a rare site to see.
    24. Clothing Animation. Those of you who have played for at least 3 years know what I'm talking about. Clothing animation was removed a while back, I assume for lag. but for a role-playing game, it was one of my favorite things (see "Emperor's Style" armor). If not here's a different suggestion...
    25. Clothing Animation Gear. Say, for example, a "bracelet" slot added to the "clothing" room that gives your clothes/toon animations (like bats, bubbles, hearts) while fighting. Just like the clothing with animations back in the day. Of course, you can hide this for lag purposes. Maybe even add "bracelets" to the dressing room and we can buy/or exchange chests for different animations.
    26. Avatar. It has been LONG overdue for some new avatar pictures.
    27. World Boss. We see Drake every day all year except during Christmas when he changes into an Ogre. Going along with that, Why not have a different world boss for each holiday? Change it up a bit.
    28. Recharge Gift Pack. I understand for new players they would want the gems, gold, mount hoofs, etc. But these aren't beneficial to bigger players and not worth recharging for. Please add newer items to this. Examples like: smelt stones, outland crystals, talent stones, wraithstones, eud soul stones, divinity souls, div. soul solvent, star dust, energy stones, blood of zeus, 9999 roses, truncheons, honor medallions, polishing orbs, breakthrough orbs, etc.
    29. Emojis. We Love them! We use them every day! We want more PLEASE.
    30. Fun Coins. Add the "use in bulk" option to these.
    31. Level 12s. Add level 12s to the gem, eud diamond, resistance crystal, and eud leveling events.
    32. Coupons. We should be able to use these anywhere that we spend, including the cart and tattoo engrave. Take the expiration off of the coupons, why have the event if they end up expiring and unused.
    33. Exchanges. Have an exchange for things the bigger Br players don't need such as adv. Mahra, seps, henna, Sylph merge equipment, etc. Maybe one for dimensions as well (basics for intermediates and so on).
    34. No Flash. Move the game off flash to a different coding style as many have issues with flash, and flash doesn't have much in way of support anymore. Example: html6.
    35. Guild Chat Log. In guild Chat log, add the ability to copy the text like in PM chat log.
    36. Mounts. Add the ability to fly to all mounts or at least the ones that have wings and say fly in the title.

Well, you pretty much took the words out of my mouth and saved me a great deal of time to search for most of these suggestions I had written in the past (minus the ones that the feature is no longer in play; like ToK). I thank you for that.

And now, my take on such...

1. I guess I am not the only one that would easily confuse the colors as I would say "Orange" and even the red is closer to such unless I put my head closer to the screen to see it. I think they should have made the color aspects a little bit clearer in the first place. I am hoping they will improve it so we can complete this in the fastest of times.

2. Myself, I tend to send multiple messages to folks at 100 gold a piece. Having this in place will save the copying and paste rhetoric and I can refer to the message I sent as I forget sometimes on what I sent over as each situation is different.

3. The developers are going to complain for this one. They will throw in the excuse that players get scammed or it would be an avenue of obtaining items one is not meant to earn at that point. While I would like to see such for married couples, I am bracing for impact on what those weasels would say at this point.

4. I would enjoy that, but the wife and I will fight over who gets to put in what. Could be fun, though. On the subject, I wish they could scale the objects to size as my unit looks like a smurf compared to a very big bed that I put in.

5. Campfire was outside in a very large land (sensible) that everyone can walk around in. Why they put it inside is WAY beyond me as it is not safe (yeah, I know it's a game, but the feeling of having an open flame without any ventilation escapes me, LOL.

6. Many people will probably offer both pros and cons for such. However, I would not mind a way of keeping a message across for when an event starts within guild.

7. Mainly, they have the left side of the main guild main panel to put in such tidbits of info or the guild chat interface for the same. However, it's not large enough to hold all the info you want to put in like rules, fb group, etc. that sometimes we have to cut corners and hope for the best. I would like to see an expansion of such, and probably a real recruitment welcome message so when people search for a guild they want to get in, they will see it and decide on their own.

8. Personally, I think they should remove the filter. Not only "bad words" are censored out, but most of the good ones are as well just because they contain certain combinations of letters that would make up said bad word within. Suggestions and tickets were made to improve this, but to no avail, so now I am suggesting the full removal of such.

9. Personally, we should get honor on EVERY PVP based event: Arena, Athena, Ares, Imperial, BG, etc. I haven't reached that point yet, but I get a feeling it will happen to me soon enough. I am for this.

10. Pretty much, most things are for balens (why?) that I am conjuring up ways of getting them for "free" in most pain in the rear possible. I, too, would like to see items that we free players can use as well for bound balens (if in shop) or a good source of getting them that doesn't take the life out of us in obtaining.

11. Yep, I would love to see this. So far, with my allies, if we are at separate points within the same hole, we already know of our arrangements. However, when we're at different holes, it's pretty much grab all you can. Having 41 to defend for max rewards is okay which should stop the greedy guild jumpers from grabbing them all.

12. This would save me time in trying to make it to do PG. CCW is okay, but hardly anyone fights (and why, when you get only around 5% of the points the other team has to your team's count that the best you can do is bless for more points) on any given day. I like PGs because they are challenging for my units that will bring others to the yard for a nice dogpile.

13. Or at least one that is functional. I remember using that before when it was working; now it doesn't work so I had to go through the long way of inviting someone.

14. I haven't gone this far yet, so I could not say much other than siding with you on this.

15. Same.

16. Can't tell you how many times I had suggested this ever since 5.1 came out and lagged it out. I am hoping for this much more than any other suggest ever posted since it's purely beneficial to those who have to step out for a bit while helping others in there.

17. I am wishing the same. A pain in the rear trying to find that one party to join in a plethora of others.

18. I never throw in the balens, but ouch if it happened to you. I would had thought balen contribs would be for other things; I guess it isn't. Anyways, I am hoping new ways open up for this that can be useful for a guild.

19. Join the club. I am in the same boat as I have to bust out the calculator to figure out how much "real" daru I have to squirrel together to the next level.

20. HELL YES!!! This was suggested multiple times. The devs need to get with the program.

21. Yep, I would like the same.

22. No, I much rather have the limit REMOVED!!! They need to put it back like before where the only limit is the amount we have on hand to purchase. Although, I wish I could take the one who thought this was cool out back and put the world out of their misery (don't worry, I use phone books for this).

23. So far, I've got a 5 through an exquisite chest off speed clearance, which is rare I guess. But, yes, I would love to see more sources of such or make them at 1:1 like catacombs where after a certain level, higher qualities drop. This every 5 levels thing totally blows.

24. Sorry, but no. As long as there is developer laziness to address lag, I would not enjoy this, especially if I have to square off with people that have this and I have no way of turning it off.

25. See 24.

26. I want to be Berdim! Seriously, there are not many options to the avatar pics. We need more.

27. Chinese Holidays are way different than the US. However, I would not mind battling a Leprechaun during St. Patrick's Day.

28. Seems like everything is always small to the big player. I sometimes laugh at such and go "why don't you give something larger for those of us who have played a long while".

29. I hardly use them as I am an IRC-days type of person, but wouldn't mind to see the new faces about.

30. Thank you for suggesting this as well. I thought I was the only one losing my mind (and wrist) when it comes to this.

31. Many of us will want the same.

32. I had to sell mine since they do have that expiration bit to them as they are no use to me.

33. Oh they will never go for such. To have such useless items clogging up our inventory is their way of saying "you're a pack rat so sell the stuff for our price if you want to clean it up".

34. Oh that will put a standstill to their nefarious plans. Some games I play are in Unity which is much better than flash.

35. I would go for that, myself.

36. I am still having problems in trying to get my rocket to fly as it could not thanks to the devs backwards thinking on relativity and logic. They rather see a fish or whale fly than a winged horse or rocket.

37. LOSE THE BIG A*EXPLETIVE* FONT for damages/dodges/heals/etc.!!!! We are not THAT BLIND!!!

Whew! That's an eyeful. All in all, they are good suggestions that I am hoping will go to improving the game, but I have a feeling they will just ignore them and give us the shaft.
    Last edited by Meikura001; 04-12-2017, 10:47 AM. Reason: Copy and Paste from Notepad puts a big space between each entry.... ARGH!
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by ShadyCat View Post
      Here are some features and Things I would like to be added to the game, please comment any suggestions you have below
      <snip>
      These are good suggestions and interesting changes. I'll keep some of these in mind when we do another round of suggestions.

My favorites are:

10) Golden Sand in Eudaemon Bounty would do a lot to help get those Eudaemon gears leveled up properly.

11 and 12) I personally skip this event pretty much entirely. It needs some changes for sure.

30) Yes, if the rave event is here to stay, and it seems like it is, this will be a point of frustration for a lot of players.

A point here on this one:

16) None of the MPD type dungeons have an AFK, it's supposed to be a "team" thing I guess, and it seems afk purposefully takes away from that team aspect. Additionally, spire even in NM is pretty much and AFK winnable dungeon anyway.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

great ideas their, but will they listen and take notice. maybe not, so flogging dead horse ere

unless the holidays has loosened their moods and they finaly would listen to paying customers

Comment

Solid list. Some of these have already been forwarded, and some we haven't gotten a chance to forward yet (like the bulk use for fun coins).

Just a few things I don't see happening, based on prior forwarding of similar suggestions:

#3 regarding trading - That has nothing to do with affecting spending habits, or getting things you wouldn't have otherwise gotten. It has everything to do with real money trading and fraudulent transactions. This is a function the original version has, but it was removed here at one of the publisher's request.

#8 The filter sucks. But, profanity isn't allowed here, so while it sucks, it's not going anywhere and there won't be an option to disable it.

#32 The expiration is part of the deal. Coupons expire in the real world too. They are to encourage you to buy now, not later.

#34 When flash was re-branded and everyone panicked about flash going away, we were told the game is going to stay a flash game.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

So , because 1 publisher requested that trading be removed , the people who actually play the game and keep asking for it will never be able to trade with each other. Why not allow it between married couples or only guild members. I guess I'm not seeing the issue they claim as to why they want it gone. They were either purchased or earned originally by a player and if they wish to share with other players of their chosing they should be allowed to do so

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

#34 When flash was re-branded and everyone panicked about flash going away, we were told the game is going to stay a flash game.
              so wartune is staying with the old flash format and it will be soon super laggy as game moves forward with new patches and new stuff (html5/6 is moving forward)

doesnt the devs know the new browser games will all be html5/6 soon and wartune will be left in the decade of old flash (new super computers and new windows operating systems will be non flash soon i suppose also)

we need to move forward with the times not stay in the dark ages
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-12-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

A legitimate response from them would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Dravco View Post
                  So , because 1 publisher requested that trading be removed , the people who actually play the game and keep asking for it will never be able to trade with each other. Why not allow it between married couples or only guild members. I guess I'm not seeing the issue they claim as to why they want it gone. They were either purchased or earned originally by a player and if they wish to share with other players of their chosing they should be allowed to do so
                  Both between couples and between guild persons would be nice, but since marriage is essentially free and you can get kicked out of your guild and rejoin others freely. Those scenarios are ripe for abuse.
                  "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                  Browser Game Support

Comment

I still don't see the problem. If I paid for them or won them I should be able to share them with whomever I would like to , if I no longer need them.

Comment

I had dealt with a lot of people in the past games I had played (for another developer) that had the trading function, and I can tell you from the plethora of cases, it's not a good idea. Most are either scammed by others when it comes to trading something valuable and important (mostly premium based items that is bought with real money) or issues/drama surfaced about that it is hard to break up the fight and be the referee (yes, I was not only a forum moderator, but I was the POC since I have most of the support on a "speed reach" type of thing) in trying to figure out who is in the wrong and who is right.

Another game I had played where there is alt abuse in which a person creates an alt, trades with a player, scams them out of their earned interest (whether it was for in game gold, premium game currency, etc.) by taking said item, and then trading it to their main. There's has been ways of lining it up and tracing the item, but most don't want to do it because it was a pain in the butt process that requires not only screenshots but of the date/time the trade happened.

So, basically, these are the two biggest things support or even the developer don't want to face with; hence why they don't include such.

#8 The filter sucks. But, profanity isn't allowed here, so while it sucks, it's not going anywhere and there won't be an option to disable it.
                      Understood on such, but I still have to suggest they make the filter to be sensitive to the word itself, and not part of other words like of the following examples:
                      • Cumulative
                      • Paradigm
                      • Administration
                      • Administrative
                      • Administering
                      • Circumvent
                      • Figment
                      Then again, I have to really thank the people who made such profanity since they are stunting our vocabulary with the real words.

Comment

Originally posted by Dravco View Post
                        Sort of. Because the English license is shared between R2 and that other publisher, and that other publisher vetoed it, we can't have it. Honestly, you don't really want it.

While scams are a thing that can happen, that's not the reason. Think more along the lines of real money trading, fraudulent transactions, and all of the problems that come with that, all of which negatively impact every player and any limitations can be easily gotten around. Imagine thousands of accounts just farming rewards, dumping them all into a guild member or spouse, followed by a chargeback of all funds which will be used to do the same on a new account, and all of those rewards sold for pennies on the dollar, while you are slaving away participating in events and paying full price, while some lazy cheater passes you by in the ranking, only the cheater won't get into trouble because the trade itself was legit. It happens in every game with a trade system, no matter how limited that trade system is.

Don't get mad at transparency. I happened to know those few suggestions were already turned down, and I was making sure that information was passed along to you guys.

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        Understood on such, but I still have to suggest they make the filter to be sensitive to the word itself, and not part of other words like of the following examples:
                        That's part of "the filter sucks". I know it's an easy thing to fix, but getting someone to actually do it is a different story.

Anyway, don't let me derail the thread any further. Lots of great suggestions in the first post, and I'd love to hear more thoughts on them.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Yep, not going to derail either, and thank you for inputing the other reason that I may have overlooked when it comes to trading as I had known a few associated accounts were banned due to chargebacks and item tracing from trading. So, it's much more than a valid reason for not having a trade function.

Okay, folks, keep the thoughts coming along.... I think ShadyCat has made many a great valid points, and it's time we as players should chime in as well. I've done said my take =)

Comment

While we making suggestions how about fixing the arena start button

Comment

Originally posted by dave View Post
                              While we making suggestions how about fixing the arena start button
                              Known issue that's been reported before. I'm sure there's a thread in the Bug Reports section you can post your input in.

Comment

Working...
                              X