No announcement yet.

Features we want added to Wartune!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a feature i want added is the league insignias being able to save them each month instead of being forced to use them every 30 days

Comment

While I still don't agree with the reasoning behind it , I do appreciate the responses from both of you. Trading in game or real life is always a risk.

Comment

so many good ideas,hope this game developer will consider it

WoW Classic is a version of the hugely popular MMORPG World of Warcraft in which you can play the game in it's original state - before the release of WoW's first expansion set in 2007: The Burning Crusade. You need wow classic gold in wow.The following year another expansion set, Wrath of the Lich King, arrived. Since then, five expansions have been released at two year intervals; Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor, Legion, and finally, Battle of Azeroth in 2018.
        Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 08:01 AM.

Comment

a feature i want added is the league insignias being able to save them each month instead of being forced to use them every 30 days
          You, me, and just about everyone else wants this to happen. I am mostly on the road doing things or spending time with the family that I sometimes forget if I had spent the insigs on my guys or not. A few times I had lost a few cat's worth of insigs because I forgot to cash them in before such expiry date.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X