Dessert mapis a problem fix please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dessert mapis a problem fix please!

they reallly really need to do something with the dessert world map 40-45, it is so spread out and very few people in there at least on cursed lands server, id suggest a merger Or just shrink the darn map remove some unused villages and extra spaces quite a few stay back in the last map that ive seen it is reaally boreing to search for a city to plunder for half an hour or more, and alot of times its a guildy i cant hit or shielded .

13 views no reply wut?

Comment

well deadly sands in my server is filled with bullies and unless ur can take the hit its better to stay away
      usually u find people 40+ and 50+ in hiding
      like in fetid swamp
      or in aquatic plains murken forest so on and so on
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i dont mind getting hit, useually they get nadda as i empty my gold asap would be nice to be able to spy what people have heh give it some limit for number of spys a day

Comment

Originally posted by quseio View Post
          i dont mind getting hit, useually they get nadda as i empty my gold asap would be nice to be able to spy what people have heh give it some limit for number of spys a day
          if u can spy into others things tell me whats the point in privacy? we all have individual accounts and characters to prevent others to know what u have right
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

by spy i mean just tell how much gold someones got and thered always be a counter spy skill

Comment

Working...
            X