Lucky Exchange: Sophisticated Sylph I-II-III

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
    I've got Freya with on the 200th chest i put into lucky exchange. Even before i've got that seal i was very happy with this lucky exchange because of the adv sepul and mahra it gives.

And the funny part is that Freya uses normal sepul (wich is very easy to get) so it was very easy to max her out to become a strong part of my team. :P
    It makes sense that it uses normal sepulcrum, as it's only a 1st evo sylph. The advance sepulcrum comes when refined to Frigga.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

15 days ago, i expend balens to have items to exchange. I exchange 300/200 and no sylph. This time i exchange around 300 magicians marks/200 for...nothing.

I'm gonna stop "Unlucky exchange ".

Comment

Originally posted by Aewenalean View Post
        15 days ago, i expend balens to have items to exchange. I exchange 300/200 and no sylph. This time i exchange around 300 magicians marks/200 for...nothing.

I'm gonna stop "Unlucky exchange ".
        Not everyone is going to get a seal, it's the luck of the draw.

With that you would have gotten a lot of Fusion Chi (so you can merge 2 of your sylphs for free with Fusion Spirit which comes from 1000 chi) and a good amount of Adv. Mahra and Adv. Sepulcrum.

So, not a complete loss, right?
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

sure, but i don't need adv. sepulcrum or advise marha. i don't need gold too. that's a problem. O need blast of sun core and light and dark emblem....
          My fault for believing that i could win these sylphs.

I imagined stupidly that there was a chance out of 200 to win. Error... So, i stop.
          Last edited by Aewenalean; 05-11-2017, 04:00 PM. Reason: spelling mistake..

Comment

Working...
          X