Originally posted by R210859511 View Post
    They really should change the name of Lucky Exchange to

"YOU AINT GOT A HOPE IN HELL OF GETTING ANYTHING EXCHANGE"
    OR
    "YOU WILL ONLY GET GOLD EXCHANGE"
    OR
    "DONT WASTE YOU TIME EXCHANGE"

As the chances of getting anything good is REALLY ZERO

Not getting a seal doesn't mean there isn't anything good that drops. With 100 exchange items, you get a good amount of Fusion Chi, Adv. Mahra, Adv. Sepulcrum, and yes of course Gold.

Not everyone will get a seal everytime, and they shouldn't it's a chance, not a given.

With this event coming around what seeems like more often, there is surely a chance you too, may get lucky enough to get what you're looking for.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

well yes its hard to get 1 from luck exchange i used 402 and nothing got chi and adv mahra and adv sep but yes mostly gold

but ive seen ppl do a few tries get both maybe they ave more luck than me or their % ratio in game is set higher than mine

but with the chi i can do a merged slyph at last so im happy just need slyph road exchange for materials to gain a tyre

Comment

i did 345 exchanges and got no seal sooo drop % is like 0.001% ?

Comment

Originally posted by mironis112 View Post
          i did 345 exchanges and got no seal sooo drop % is like 0.001% ?
          Don't forget that we talk about merged sylph that cost 60k balens (unless you have fusion spirit); they can't just give them for free. And like MrEUS said, you should get a bunch of other usefull item like fusion chi that you can use to get fusion spirit to then get a merged sylph without spending balens
          Have a wonderful day

Comment

Yeah.. but still soo it's true that drop rate is like 0.001%? you can marge it with bb too.

Comment

Yeah.. but still soo it's true that drop rate is like 0.001%? you can marge it with bb too.
              We don't know the drop rate, as it's not a published piece of information. Some have gotten the Odin to drop (which is not even part of the 200 item extra drop stuff), in only 50 or so event items. It's not possible to extrapolate from that either. Because it didn't happen to you, you feel the drop rate is 0.001% while those that got it feel it was much better.

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

Hmm... but is it possible to lower someones luck rate or so in game ?

Comment

Hmm... but is it possible to lower someones luck rate or so in game ?
                  I find that claim rather dubious myself. It's not something that we can know for sure, as players don't know the full underlying code of the game, but I personally think that drop rates are at an item level and don't have a multiplier set at the character level.

R2Games Rules
                  Browser Game Support

Comment

The drop rate for seals at full blessing is actually not bad. I've seen enough people get them that it could easily be a 20% chance or better. It looks like they don't get announced in system chat, so it's not easy to get a complete picture, though.

The fact that the other rewards at full blessing are so crappy is bad, though. 1 fusion chi compares very poorly to a ready-made Tyre seal. They could have at least made it 10, 20, 30.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                      The drop rate for seals at full blessing is actually not bad. I've seen enough people get them that it could easily be a 20% chance or better. It looks like they don't get announced in system chat, so it's not easy to get a complete picture, though.

The fact that the other rewards at full blessing are so crappy is bad, though. 1 fusion chi compares very poorly to a ready-made Tyre seal. They could have at least made it 10, 20, 30.
                      You get 1 fusion chi every 3 exchanges or so.

Comment

smh.
                        some people are just wants everything handed to them without any effort.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Since there is 2 hours left until my B-Day ends...........

I just want to chime a few things (and yes, I will take full responsibility for my words/actions as long as I can take Mobile Strike into the pokey with me =P) when it comes to this sort of thing.

My Names for Lucky Exchange
                          The Bulls<expletive>t Exchange
                          The Malicious Intent Exchange
                          The Exchange of Sorrow
                          The Hell No Exchange
                          The SMD Exchange (where it chants out SMD for every blessing you get)
                          The "You're F<expletive>ed" Exchange

I hardly expect much from this anyways, so I try not to waste much into it. While I am glad it gives out the advanced stuff along with the fusion chis, but there will be a time I will get tired (after probably maxing out) that I will carry it on as junk in my inventory, hoping that I have a spare sylph slot to use it on. As to gold, I got like around 2-3 stacks (9,999 each) of cows with not that much use to it. So I just use the fusion chis to get a fusion spirit so I can get a merged sylph (fully done) out the door with the two I got.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

no seals to me but kinda likin the stuff i do get, like adv mahra and chi. Heck only a few months back gettin any adv mahra was a pain in butt. now i get 1k+ per event set (depends on what events it is. on last set got over 3k) and then there is chi. got 231 this time. so thats 1/4th of a dualpet allready...

Now i would not call that crappy loot for free. But each can think what they want
                            Kabam -57 Archer
                            Kabam -67 Knight
                            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Yesterday I exchanged up to 200 items and the last exchange gave me Freya's seal. I do agree that the odds are very low to get a fused sylph seal, due to the fusion cost being 60k balens. But don't completely neglect the exchange based off of bad luck from 2 exchanges. You can use the basic items to exchange, which is great as a free player who can only use 10 Clothing shard or Beast Soul items weekly and get nothing that way. And as many people have said, this type of exchange is amazing especially for free players to get Adv. Mahra and Sepulcrum where it used to be very rough to get any. Every week there's a mount whip event that gives 49 exchange items daily for 3 days if you consume 3k whips per day that the event is active. And getting whips is easy now, especially with Magic Square giving people between 1k-3k each weekly run. I don't always have time to find a party to do it, but I solo to the third wave with how limited my computer is in specs and loading.

So to finish off, keep trying if you want the seal specifically, though I do not suggest going for Loki or Odin since it takes 500 exchanges to have a chance at minimizing Loki's variability to gain him at the end. If you have no luck with getting seals, the fusion chi will cover that and the mahra will cover the production of the two sylphs you want, or if you choose to make the tier 2 merged sylph first then use mahra on that after upgrading.

Just a friendly suggestion and I hope the ideas help any.

Comment

Working...
                              X