No announcement yet.

Free 'dumbed-down' Wings for everyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free 'dumbed-down' Wings for everyone?

Hi, this is my first time posting here.

So here's my situation:

I'm a level 42 Knight who just started playing about a month or so and was planning to recharge (1st time) to buy socketing rods for my level 45 set.

but lo and behold, after the patch that included the wings, I was surprised with its price! And it got me thinking "How in the hell can I still compete with players who have a lot of money if the things that I can only afford are socketing rods?"

*Wing stats:

PATK 120
    MATK 120
    PDEF 120
    MDEF 120
    HP 1200

PATK 2%
    MATK 2%
    PDEF 2%
    MDEF 2%
    HP 2%

Holy !@**!# right?

Whoever is in charge here, you got to realize, that there are players like me who would like to recharge but are not willing to go 'all-in' and spend a lot of dough for a game.

Even if we love the game, you are just pushing us further out, the customers or more likely "players who would probably spend a little for the game".

As a proposal, I am suggesting a Free 'dumbed-down' Wing for everyone, it could be a quest reward maybe for level 50 or 45 (since we already have the incentive to play up to level 40 for the mount)

The stats of these 'dumbed-down' Wings could probably look like this:

PATK 40
    MATK 40
    PDEF 40
    MDEF 40
    HP 600

PATK 1%
    MATK 1%
    PDEF 1%
    MDEF 1%
    HP 1%

What is in it for our part?
    - We (the potential small money spenders) can still play competitively against players who are heavy cash shop users instead of being cannon fodder against them time and time again. The playing field will still be favoring the cash shop users' side but at least it does not widen the gap even more against a non-cash shop user.

What is in it for your (R2 Games) part?

- You give us a taste of how a cash shop item can greatly improve our characters. Which could POTENTIALLY make someone shell out bucks for the game.

That's all for now. I think this suggestion is much, much better than not having a Wing at all. Both sides (players and publisher) can benefit from this.
    Thank you for reading.

OT : Please excuse me if I have a bad grammar as English is not my first language.

Originally posted by breadhauz View Post

So here's my situation:

I'm a level 42 Knight who just started playing about a month or so and was planning to recharge (1st time) to buy socketing rods for my level 45 set.

but lo and behold, after the patch that included the wings, I was surprised with its price! And it got me thinking "How in the hell can I still compete with players who have a lot of money if the things that I can only afford are socketing rods?"

*Wing stats:

PATK 120
    MATK 120
    PDEF 120
    MDEF 120
    HP 1200

PATK 2%
    MATK 2%
    PDEF 2%
    MDEF 2%
    HP 2%

Holy !@**!# right?

Whoever is in charge here, you got to realize, that there are players like me who would like to recharge but are not willing to go 'all-in' and spend a lot of dough for a game.

Even if we love the game, you are just pushing us further out, the customers or more likely "players who would probably spend a little for the game".

As a proposal, I am suggesting a Free 'dumbed-down' Wing for everyone, it could be a quest reward maybe for level 50 or 45 (since we already have the incentive to play up to level 40 for the mount)

PATK 40
    MATK 40
    PDEF 40
    MDEF 40
    HP 600

PATK 1%
    MATK 1%
    PDEF 1%
    MDEF 1%
    HP 1%

- We (the potential small money spenders) can still play competitively against players who are heavy cash shop users instead of being cannon fodder against them time and time again. The playing field will still be favoring the cash shop users' side but at least it does not widen the gap even more against a non-cash shop user.

- You give us a taste of how a cash shop item can greatly improve our characters. Which could POTENTIALLY make someone shell out bucks for the game.

That's all for now. I think this suggestion is much, much better than not having a Wing at all. Both sides (players and publisher) can benefit from this.
    Thank you for reading.

OT : Please excuse me if I have a bad grammar as English is not my first language.
    i heard chinese version has wings for 1700
    well its from my guild master

ok

well its a comment instead of suggestion since ur suggestion is not very clear

i think wings should be in crypt shop or arena shop or in guild shop

20k insignia in arena shop
    3000 crypt tokens for crypt shop
    25 million gold thats 25k contributions in guild shop

its quite hard to get and extremely back breaking but its good

there should be wings in cash shop too so the cash players can get the wings way more faster

but with the division on the wings in other shops we ca provide something for the non cashers too right

also
    the price should be the same as chinese version price
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

my first post too,and my last.As if cashers didn't have huge advantage so far so they need more help I QUIT

Comment

i think wings should be like in crystal saga and be a quest and lvl them through drops in dungeons

Comment

Originally posted by XbabeX View Post
          i think wings should be like in crystal saga and be a quest and lvl them through drops in dungeons
          YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES AGREED +1 and add that +1 with all my other accounts (+3)
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

pretty fair price for me
            permanent ban those hackers!
            to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
            how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Originally posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
              pretty fair price for me
              ur joking right

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

it should be like cs lol cs is so easy to play and understand :P
                Crystal Saga
                Character: (S21)Fallout
                Level: 80
                Class: Nature Ranger
                Plane: Scion (Top 5 Best Scion in Server, besides Kanta, Kanta sucks -.- )
                Pet: Golden Teddy +13 Crimson Werewolf +13 Teeka +13

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES AGREED +1 and add that +1 with all my other accounts (+3)
                  mount system same, its change anything? look on donaters with 300+ stats wo bonus cards

on chinese server there is system, even someone post screenshot... so in future when i suppose fashion come wings system will changed
                  class balance ****
                  cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

GREED is the downfall of any online GAME!!!

IMHO guys...

Comment

Originally posted by breadhauz View Post

So here's my situation:

*Wing stats:

PATK 120
                      MATK 120
                      PDEF 120
                      MDEF 120
                      HP 1200

PATK 2%
                      MATK 2%
                      PDEF 2%
                      MDEF 2%
                      HP 2%

Holy !@**!# right?

PATK 40
                      MATK 40
                      PDEF 40
                      MDEF 40
                      HP 600

PATK 1%
                      MATK 1%
                      PDEF 1%
                      MDEF 1%
                      HP 1%

Thank you for reading.

holy ****... please someone get this man a free pair of wings, that was an impressive work of debating and absolutely right, GET ANGRY PEOPLE!! everyone deserves wings and a happy X-mas

Comment

ok

there should be wings in cash shop too so the cash players can get the wings way more faster

but with the division on the wings in other shops we ca provide something for the non cashers too right

also

atta boy!! i agree with this, i just bought wings, and if asians can get the wings for 1700 thats kind of racism cuz im white and had to pay 1995, this is bull, anyhow this is a great suggestion, read my post in SWEET WINGS IDEAS!! youll like the stuff, it falls excellently with your comment here

Comment

Nah, i remember reading before that buying balens are more expensive in the chinese servers.

Comment

ok

also
                            Hi, well my apologies if you think what I was proposing is not pretty clear.

Not taking anything away from your suggestion, I think that this is biased towards 'hardcore' gamers, those people who have a lot of time on their hands.

But let's look at it this way, "Wings" should be an essential part of the game, the same way as MOUNTS. They should be given to us as a quest reward for reaching a certain level of the game.

And I also think that we should make a suggestion that not only benefits US (the players) but also the PUBLISHERS (R2 Games) for without each other, the game that we are playing right now would cease to exist.

Let's look at the PROs and CONs of your proposed Wings and my "dumbed-down" Wings:

Your proposal:

PROs :

Same stats (That is a good reason enough)
                            Could still be competitive against Cashers

CONs :

Too much time consuming to attain
                            People who cannot commit a lot of time would be left out

My proposal:

PROs :

Could still be competitive (though not in the same league as your proposal)
                            Much more attainable since what I am proposing is for it to become a quest reward for reaching a certain level of the game and not grinding for insig, etc...

CONs :

There would still be a gap against cashers (although not as wide as not having a wing at all)
                            We would eventually want the real thing and not a dumbed-down version of it

Look, my proposal is for the betterment of everyone who are involved in this game (hardcore gamers, casual gamers and publisher).

We cannot, I repeat, we cannot make a suggestion that only benefits US (the gamers) we should also think of the PUBLISHERS. Because if our proposal only benefits us, then that suggestion would quickly go down the drain faster than a running water and our hopes of having a pair of Wings in this game.

Not saying that my proposal is better than yours, I just think that it would only cater to 'hardcore' gamers and 'casual' gamers would be left out and I am also not looking for a flame war or anything, just speaking my mind since this is a Suggestion forum anyway. Thank you.
                            Last edited by breadhauz; 12-14-2012, 02:20 AM.

Comment

This is what I say: I believe that there should be some 'wing shards' in arena shop for about 200 insignia each. After we have 30 or so we can synthesize some wings for our selves.

This in my point of view is fair on both paying and none paying players.

Comment

Working...
                              X