Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turn on/off MP dungeon runs whenever you want.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn on/off MP dungeon runs whenever you want.

I know there was a thread about this before but it seems to have got lost now. So I will bring this up again as this is really important due to the low population of servers. I suggest allowing player to turn on/off mp runs whenever they want to. Thus, players are able to help others out anytime through out the day and not waste there own turns. I would be more inclined to help lowbies out with there dungeons if I didn't have to waste mine. I only have a set time to go do my MPs due to low population. Since r2 keeps thinking it is a great idea to make 100000000s of servers and hardly merge anything. We need at least this function in the game. It won't fix much but at least it will allow us to help guildies and friends out whenever we want to.

yea +1

again
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

agreed this is a good idea.. and we need to get back the 5 again.. 3 takes to long to collect stuff.. i am not a patience man.. come on r2

Comment

Working...
      X