X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Moderators for Wartune!

Hello players!

We are seeking several dedicated individuals who wish to be more involved with the community and the game in the role of a Forum Moderator for Wartune. If you have the desire to give back to your community, help your fellow players, while ensuring concerns and feedback are suitably forwarded, this role may be perfect for you.

We require:
    All applicants must be consistently active on the forum.
    Applicants must show an ability to remain patient and calm.
    Applicants must be fluent in English.
    Applicants must be over 18.
    Applicants must be able to download and use a specific chat program.

If you are interested in joining the moderation team, please leave a reply and include the time zone you live in. Anyone who wishes for their interest to remain anonymous may contact me via private message instead.

Note: Any player from a platform supported by R2Games may apply.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Do I get paid for this? lol

Comment

Originally posted by AnDy1110 View Post
      Do I get paid for this? lol
      Helping someone who hasn't been able to get help through traditional means is payment enough. If that is not a statement you agree with, then this is not a position for you.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Can I get paid in cookies? no wait.... changed my mind can I get brokies (brownie with cookie baked on top)?
        IGN: whitewolf
        Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
        Guild: OUTCASTS
        Class: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Helping someone who hasn't been able to get help through traditional means is payment enough. If that is not a statement you agree with, then this is not a position for you.
          yeah right and you work this for free i guess you get paid with balens for wartune

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            well im just asking here, Doc also help sick people and they get paid and there is lot of other service which helping people in the process and also get paid so nothing wrong if i ask about it.

Comment

well im just asking here, Doc also help sick people and they get paid and there is lot of other service which helping people in the process and also get paid so nothing wrong if i ask about it.
              If you was to get paid would you ever leave the house again? Play WT day and night not need a real job would be nice lol Any time you see "to be more involved with the community" well its a nice way of saying community service. What they are really looking for is people who love the game and would like to help other players that are not just on one server but all servers. People that no matter how badly they are yelled at or no matter what other stupid players may call them will not get into a fight with them (mods and mentors are just players like us yelling at them over an in game problem is not their fault). If any so called bonus there is to be had for taking up the job is maybe getting to know when hot events are going to be or maybe 1st hand info to new patches so you will be able to help players better after a patch.
              IGN: whitewolf
              Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
              Guild: OUTCASTS
              Class: Archer

Comment

Some people just like to help others. Sadly those of us that work for a living hardly have enough time for the game as it is. The one's that could be moderators would have to have the time or simply be so wealthy that they don't have the need to work. Best of luck finding those rare few with such dedication to a game
                Help is just a shout away, please be kind to your fellow players... we all have the devs to deal with so thats enough pain and suffering

Comment

Originally posted by darkwolf3307 View Post
                  Can I get paid in cookies? no wait.... changed my mind can I get brokies (brownie with cookie baked on top)?
                  Sure. I can send you the most delectable, gooey, perfectly cut brookie picture every month. Maybe even switch it up once in a while with the brownie on top.

Comment

Some people just like to help others. Sadly those of us that work for a living hardly have enough time for the game as it is. The one's that could be moderators would have to have the time or simply be so wealthy that they don't have the need to work. Best of luck finding those rare few with such dedication to a game
                    Help is just a shout away, please be kind to your fellow players... we all have the devs to deal with so thats enough pain and suffering

Comment

View Post
                      "Helping someone who hasn't been able to get help through traditional means is payment enough. If that is not a statement you agree with, then this is not a position for you." It was a fair question, after all the players who spend money on balens, the owners and workers of R2 Games would be rolling in cash, asking people to work for free (out of the goodness of their own heart) is insulting, not to mention "cheap". Shame on you R2 Games. I love this game, but that is the most "money-hungry cheap slap in the face" response to a question that has merits being asked.

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
                        yeah right and you work this for free i guess you get paid with balens for wartune
                        I don't even play Wartune, so I can honestly answer that no, I do not get paid with balens for Wartune. The only Wartune mod who plays this game, who is also super part-time, would also tell you that not only does he not get paid in anything, he wouldn't take it even if it was offered because he feels it would be wrong to have an advantage over others who don't get the same.
                        Doctors who volunteer their time are not paid for their volunteer work. We are volunteers, not employees. You can ask the question all you want, but I would never take someone on who was only interested in free stuff, and by that being the first question, that's clearly the most important thing to you, which doesn't align with what I am looking for - which is someone who cares about the community first and foremost.
                        What they are really looking for is people who love the game and would like to help other players that are not just on one server but all servers. People that no matter how badly they are yelled at or no matter what other stupid players may call them will not get into a fight with them (mods and mentors are just players like us yelling at them over an in game problem is not their fault). If any so called bonus there is to be had for taking up the job is maybe getting to know when hot events are going to be or maybe 1st hand info to new patches so you will be able to help players better after a patch.
                        This, minus the parts about advance knowledge of things to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Fella View Post
                          View Post
                          "Helping someone who hasn't been able to get help through traditional means is payment enough. If that is not a statement you agree with, then this is not a position for you." It was a fair question, after all the players who spend money on balens, the owners and workers of R2 Games would be rolling in cash, asking people to work for free (out of the goodness of their own heart) is insulting, not to mention "cheap". Shame on you R2 Games. I love this game, but that is the most "money-hungry cheap slap in the face" response to a question that has merits being asked.
                          Please do not confuse me with R2, I am a forum moderator. It is my sole decision on whether or not Wartune, or any game, has moderators and who those moderators are. My team consists of people who care more about the community than about receiving any sort of payment. That's the most important thing - the community. Having a payment just ensures people who should be here to help you aren't here to help you, they are here to sit around and pretend to be helpful just to get free stuff. If the possibility of a payment is all you are interested in, then no, this is not a position for you. It has nothing to do with R2 being greedy and cheap, and everything to do with what I have built my team of mods to do for the community. Every single moderator that we have ever had has always applied to help people, not just to be paid.

Whether or not any sort of payment/compensation/bonus/gift/etc exists is not the point, it was the intent behind the question. I don't want people who only want free stuff on my team. Does that make it more clear?

Comment

Hello, I would like to be able to help, I have already had an account with other servers. I will be starting tomorrow. 02/06/2017 East Coast server S714 I will be an archer with the name of zaraky. I am from Brazil and unfortunately I am not fluent in English. Brazil for a short time I have a bit of experience plus the requirement to be fluent in English I believe will prevent me from conquering this vacancy

Comment

If you was to get paid would you ever leave the house again? Play WT day and night not need a real job would be nice lol Any time you see "to be more involved with the community" well its a nice way of saying community service. What they are really looking for is people who love the game and would like to help other players that are not just on one server but all servers. People that no matter how badly they are yelled at or no matter what other stupid players may call them will not get into a fight with them (mods and mentors are just players like us yelling at them over an in game problem is not their fault). If any so called bonus there is to be had for taking up the job is maybe getting to know when hot events are going to be or maybe 1st hand info to new patches so you will be able to help players better after a patch.
                              there is various information people can get from facebook and other fan site and they provide a more usefull information and guide THAN the official moderator or mentor in this game, they just need to look for it rather than searching here.also i dont think being a mod require lots of time which make you cannot go outside and abandon your real job for that, if by any means thats what happen then i prefer my real life obviously.

Comment

Working...
                              X