Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dimensional Energy after patch.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimensional Energy after patch.

Hey Guys,

I think it's a question to ppl from the test servers.

Assume I have 14000/3000 energy now in dimension. /edit: Yep, it's 14 thousands, not one thousand four hundred lol
    Should I use it before the patch (is it going to reset to 1500) or I will have the same amount of energy after patch?

Thanks in adv. :*
    Last edited by Cattah; 06-04-2017, 04:52 AM.

I want to say that you would 1400/1500 energy, I really do not think that after using all of our energy for the day we will gain 1500 after the servers come up after the patch.
    IGN: whitewolf
    Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
    Guild: OUTCASTS
    Class: Archer

Comment

why 1400? i have now 14 thousands (not one thousand four hundred lol) of energy on my toon, why after patch i would be given only 1400?

Comment

Originally posted by Cattah View Post
        why 1400? i have now 14 thousands (not one thousand four hundred lol) of energy on my toon, why after patch i would be given only 1400?
        I thought there was a typo.

Im guessing you may have had a lot of extra energy sitting in your mail and used them to gain 14k energy yes?

now I have to wonder, wouldn't all those extra energy go back to the 3k limit after 00:00 on your server since the new day resets everything?
        Attached Files
        IGN: whitewolf
        Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
        Guild: OUTCASTS
        Class: Archer

Comment

Working...
        X