hall of heroes lvl60-65 moonevil den ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hall of heroes lvl60-65 moonevil den ***

we was going to check out this new hall and found it interesting... nice to see something new ,.. the beginning went great . not so hard. then we came to a 2nd boss . and he hits to hard.. we did manage to kill him but when we came to 3rd boss wow impossible................ 56k hit on me with 35k hp i hadnt a chance.. we where a lvl 67 2 lvl 64 and a lvl 65 this should have been a walk in the park.. but no.. the boss is to hard hitting. we tried it 5 times no chance.. if it is this hard for us ppl with 45-55k BR, non cashers and others will have serious problem with making it.. sreriously r2 think for a moment.. when u r 60 its supposed to be hard, but not impossible. when your 64 and up it should be easy like it was on the lower lvls

when i was lvl 20 and went in halls it was hard but not impossible when i was lvl 24 it was easy in that hall.. because i had gotten stroonger. i want those lvl 60 stuff that u find in moonevil den and up

it seems since GOD it has become harder and harder even if your lvl match... couldnt do god until i was lvl 53 next one lvl59 next one havent made it yet and im lvl 64...with br of 44k .......
    i guess i have to be lvl 75 with a BR of 80k to do halls 65-70
    im seriously thinking of quiting the game. to many things that irritate me...... and im a big casher.....

think about it and shape up r2
    Last edited by R23094277; 12-13-2012, 04:48 PM.

Godforbid you not beat something on the first try.

Comment

point is that it is to hard for ordinary players.. it says 60-65 u should be able to get through when u r lvl 64 fully buffed

Comment

The difficulties are inherited from 7Roads where everything is cheap. R2Games doesn't have that authority to change it, or they haven't spoken to 7Roads about this yet. Either way, get to 60k BR and do it, feed R2Games more.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

tactics

boss has to be debuffed and slowed if your archer can manage that or its strength grows every few turns until it overwhelms you

also your formation matters since some its attacks hit a whole row or part of

try again (with different team,, a good tank) or grow stronger first

Comment

xD

We beat this guy on patch day with lv 60, 60, 61 and 64
            Xeras <Spliffers> of 17

Comment

which server is this xerassl

Also i went with the best ranking archer and knights and i am the highest ranking mage on our server

Comment

mayby so but its still to hard for ordinary ppl

Comment

Originally posted by R23094277 View Post
                  mayby so but its still to hard for ordinary ppl
                  I remember reading before that the dungeons after lvl 50+ was meant to be done with the whole of patch 1.45, including the 3rd patch that has yet to come out.

Comment

in my server almost everyone who tried it beat it on first try

also the moment i hit lvl 50 i passed GoD on first try

so was badlands hehehe
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      The difficulties are inherited from 7Roads where everything is cheap.
                      This. I was shocked when I goofed around on the CHN servers and saw the cost of items - even after adjusting for HK$. It's sad.

Comment

lol this MPD so damn easy with 40k BR... and im only lvl 62 archer can beat that with 2 archer and 2 mages at lvl 60 62 62 62 LOL

Comment

S28 we beat this instance with 3 mages / 1 archer. lvl 60/60/62/62 the key is in archer debuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by R23094277 View Post
                            we was going to check out this new hall and found it interesting... nice to see something new ,.. the beginning went great . not so hard. then we came to a 2nd boss . and he hits to hard.. we did manage to kill him but when we came to 3rd boss wow impossible................ 56k hit on me with 35k hp i hadnt a chance.. we where a lvl 67 2 lvl 64 and a lvl 65 this should have been a walk in the park.. but no.. the boss is to hard hitting. we tried it 5 times no chance.. if it is this hard for us ppl with 45-55k BR, non cashers and others will have serious problem with making it.. sreriously r2 think for a moment.. when u r 60 its supposed to be hard, but not impossible. when your 64 and up it should be easy like it was on the lower lvls

when i was lvl 20 and went in halls it was hard but not impossible when i was lvl 24 it was easy in that hall.. because i had gotten stroonger. i want those lvl 60 stuff that u find in moonevil den and up

it seems since GOD it has become harder and harder even if your lvl match... couldnt do god until i was lvl 53 next one lvl59 next one havent made it yet and im lvl 64...with br of 44k .......
                            i guess i have to be lvl 75 with a BR of 80k to do halls 65-70
                            im seriously thinking of quiting the game. to many things that irritate me...... and im a big casher.....

think about it and shape up r2
                            Hi,

The dungeon is quite easy. Here are a few tips.

Team : 2 mage, 1 archer , 1 tank OR 1 mage, 1 archer, 2 tanks OR 1 mage, 2 archers, 1 tank

one of each class is a must for this dungeon.

BOSS 1 :
                            - The fist boss loves to summon mobs. Also he loves to bleed. And his/mobs bleed stack. SO use purify in time. Also all team members should use AOE skills to finish the boss fast.

BOSS 2 :
                            - This boss has no mobs. But he hits damn hard and powers up frequently. Also scatter shot will NOT debuff him. Mages dont need purify on this boss, he doent bleed. You need to kill this boss as soon as possible. So before boss all team members save rage. And start hitting him with your ult attacks.

BOSS 3 :
                            - This boss is fun. I like the dancing girl apart from that . She loves to power up and apply debuff on your toons. So archers need to use scatter shot frequently (yes you can debuff her). Mages need to use purify to remove debuff from team members.

Comment

Originally posted by creedxx View Post
                              Hi,

The dungeon is quite easy. Here are a few tips.

Team : 2 mage, 1 archer , 1 tank OR 1 mage, 1 archer, 2 tanks OR 1 mage, 2 archers, 1 tank

one of each class is a must for this dungeon.

BOSS 1 :
                              - The fist boss loves to summon mobs. Also he loves to bleed. And his/mobs bleed stack. SO use purify in time. Also all team members should use AOE skills to finish the boss fast.

BOSS 2 :
                              - This boss has no mobs. But he hits damn hard and powers up frequently. Also scatter shot will NOT debuff him. Mages dont need purify on this boss, he doent bleed. You need to kill this boss as soon as possible. So before boss all team members save rage. And start hitting him with your ult attacks.

BOSS 3 :
                              - This boss is fun. I like the dancing girl apart from that . She loves to power up and apply debuff on your toons. So archers need to use scatter shot frequently (yes you can debuff her). Mages need to use purify to remove debuff from team members.
                              is the bleed of the 1st boss the whacko boss still 5 turns or is it 3 turns?

depending on the turns they need to prepare their rage

most suiting set for this dungeon is probably legendary PVE
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                              X