Basic talent stones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic talent stones

From where we can make BASIC TALENT STONES? Or is another item only for cashers, cuz r2 need more money for same lag on the servers?

Originally posted by yugy123 View Post
    From where we can make BASIC TALENT STONES? Or is another item only for cashers, cuz r2 need more money for same lag on the servers?
    They aren't yet set to drop anywhere in the game, along with clothing refinement stones. They will come soon I'm sure.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
      They aren't yet set to drop anywhere in the game, along with clothing refinement stones. They will come soon I'm sure.
      clothing refinement stones the game gives by the rave and log in bonus tomorrow, now basic talent stone is the ONLY item that no one can pick up in 7.0

Comment

Originally posted by pablito.silva1 View Post
        clothing refinement stones the game gives by the rave and log in bonus tomorrow, now basic talent stone is the ONLY item that no one can pick up in 7.0

For now this is correct. As far as I know, these are only for those individuals trying to get talents finished to get into Knighthood, once you're there, you need the other talent stones anyhow.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post

For now this is correct. As far as I know, these are only for those individuals trying to get talents finished to get into Knighthood, once you're there, you need the other talent stones anyhow.
          It won't let me upgrade my legendary or regular talents without that talent stone. So what do i do

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post

It won't let me upgrade my legendary or regular talents without that talent stone. So what do i do
            You should still be able to upgrade the old way though. If you have the gold and the exp requirement, you should be able to upgrade.
            Have a wonderful day

Comment

Aren't there talent stones that drop from some chests in speed clearance?

Comment

The basic talent stones are found from the player returning event, otherwise not obtainable elsewhere. The talent stones from Speed Clearance is for the knighted players for their talents.
                Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Working...
                X