Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Rave Rave Rave (Oh Why!?!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rave Rave Rave (Oh Why!?!)

So, who's the creative mind (like NOT) that came up with 250 as a max devote to get the same rewards (I am talking about fun coins)? When I first suggested something in the devotion department, I think I had mentioned that it should have been a realistic number since getting a high number (as max) would require a person to spend nearly all day in playing the game. However, you miserable <expletive> went complete opposite. Sure, you added the 20 (cheap) devote to allow "some breathing room", but did you have to increase the devotional requirements as well?

What are you trying to do? Get everyone to quit the game so you can save face when you have to pull the plug?

I don't blame players for wanting to get a refund of the monies spent because you have done nothing to show for them to keep playing. These new patches, while it might be new, they are not impressive nor great if the stuff remains that haven't been fixed (like the various bugs and performance issues that have been reported).

I am not going to burn my <expletive> retinas in trying to go for max because I have a life outside this game and only play it when I feel like doing so (and not when it tells me I have to). So fix this and make the numbers to obtain realistic or increase the amount of devotion we get for each task (5's and 10's do not cut it anymore) as we won't be slaves for a few pixels.

Oh, and you dumb s<expletive>s took my only source of mahra/sepulcrum so I might have about 3 or 4 months worth to do the events that call for them before I run out.
    Last edited by Meikura001; 06-12-2017, 09:26 PM.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

do players on you serv not help clear HST to get the matrial for you sylph?

we is alot on my serv who help clear HST if ther aske for help.

Comment

We don't get the same rewards. No more chis. Are chis a thing of the past now? I do have 1 of each merged, but would love a second dark/light for Time Portal.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
        do players on you serv not help clear HST to get the matrial for you sylph?

we is alot on my serv who help clear HST if ther aske for help.
        Uh yeah, if HST was made for everyone else and not only Knighthood players. Then I would not have a problem going forth on it as I probably have the man/woman power to do it.

We don't get the same rewards. No more chis. Are chis a thing of the past now? I do have 1 of each merged, but would love a second dark/light for Time Portal.
        Take a look at the fun coins bit, it's the same 21 total for when we did the 200 devote rave before the patch. Had they placed in a new chest to reflect this new milestone, then it would be more FCs in the end, and not the same number. And I am sure those rewards will probably change for the next rave event as it had been before when it first came out. It reminds me of the current devote system versus the old system where we can get a core and balens (??) for doing 100; now you have to do 300 if you want the max reward on that system.

Comment

bounty quests 5
          circuit 5
          ouland exploration 5
          daily login 5
          magic inn 5
          henna lab 5
          farm 5
          mount training 5
          archaeology 10
          voyage 5
          kitten club 5
          plunder 5
          catacombs 5
          hall of heroes 10
          spire 10
          magic square 10
          DI 10
          BI 10
          road to glory 5
          contrib to guild 5
          guild blessing 5
          guild chamber 15
          guild treasure 5
          sky trail 5
          bounty targets 5
          sylph upgrade 5
          eudaemon patrol 5

175 in under an hr leaving only 75 more devo that can be gained from doing DA, Guild Beast, Arena, Eudaemon Arena, Dimension, Battle Grounds and so on.
          If you do not wish to spend much time on the game its easy to just jump in Battle grounds and leave same for Dimension. 5 arena and 5 Eudaemon arena only take but a few mins to do. 250 devotion is not hard to get nor is 300 devotion anymore since they have added more ways to gain devotion.
          When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Guess I will have to go fully light on my units since going in heavy through Spire NM took a single team about 40 minutes to be killed off so I can get the devote for it (I know, because I had to get 2 drinks while playing Mobile Strike on my device as I watched horridly in disgust), LOL. I hardly do the OE stuff now since the mishap with guilds jumping over; same for wilds based items (Arch/Plunder) as plunder targets are hard to find unless someone hits my complex with greedy intent. Voyage is never friendly with me (I spend more balens in getting something that is favorable), so that gets skipped as well. Farm, if I am lucky to have an animal left, I can pick off on such. Guild treasure, I will not touch as I don't know if it's fixed (last bug report has someone saying they cannot collect and they amassed a large number to be collected to that date). So, basically, that's 45 devote I won't be touching due to such things.

In the past I was able to get towards 200 (to include the Arena, Eud Arena, Battle Grounds, and Atoll). Due to the spread of time of such events, I guess I get easily perturbed when I have to wait until a certain time to knock an event out of the way. I am glad you didn't say tank battles as I probably will slap you with one of the phone books (I am never around during that time).

Guess I got some work to lighten the loads and see if that would work. I have to do it for Speed Clearance since the flashiness of such takes precious seconds.

Comment

If your trying to do spire for devo it is much easier to jump into normal then it is to waste time doing a devo run on NM. I do not know what your BR is on your main toon, but I can jump into spire normal and run to the restroom when I get back spire is done. As for plunders there is always some one not in a guild or in a dead guild granted finding one that is lv 80 sometimes can be hard to find. When I dont find someone by my 5th dig I just go hit someone I do not like. Why waste balens in voyage? If you do not bother with it at all then how does it hurt to start one with items that I am sure are taking up space in your limited bag space.. I HATE players that steal from my animals and do not feed them simple fix is remove these thieves from your friend list so you can milk your own cows. You can also plant things on your farm giving you something to still pick if you do not want to limit your friend list. Guild treasure, I have seen the bug post but have not seen this bug on my toon or have seen many others with the same problem. I love guild treasure for the extra and much needed daru to bring up my troops for awaking all my Eudaemon. Tanks I have not seen since in about a yr myself lol I miss a good chunk of things WB, Tanks, Guild Beast, DA... Due to some of the new devo points I could have been off the game hrs ago since I did not need guild events to get 300 devo for a change, but can not help but play in the new dims to get a full understanding of everything in it so I can help others with it. I have done 3 dims since the patch and explored every nook and cranny in them to find out that I really really like them much more then the old dims. (a little hint: not everything but most things can be found near the middle of the map)
              Last edited by X-23; 06-10-2017, 08:35 AM.

Comment

LOL, on Voyage, it just doesn't like me as it would give me quests for items I do not have in inventory (used up on prior events), so it does get skipped. Our cluster has gone through 2 merges so I will doubt I will find someone to plunder as most people are active on the map. On the same note, I do not fire off the first shot (I am more like a ninja in the background when it comes to communicating with others) unless someone hits 2 or more of my units (greedy plunders). On the farming, I do not mind someone taking from the animals, it's just I got that repeat offender that does it throughout the day, and without the farm log (which the devs took out), it's hard to tell which of the active friends I got that has been doing it. For such, I am going to start putting crops as it is a surefire way of getting that harvesting done, LOL.

As for Guild Treasure, I am trying it out for the moment. I will see within the hour if I can collect since I do it in pairs. I went into Normal on Spire so that helped a bit in terms of timing. I find out that 10 devo for Hall of Heroes will count when you do a Magic Square (to the end) run in addition to the 10 that is given. It would be good for those that need to get that weekly done, but can be separate by running a Nether Forest run (on no attempt) if wanting to knock out quickly (if nothing is needed on the higher dungeons that is) and then hitting one battle on Magic Square and exiting.

I haven't done dims yet, but I have a lot of basic to burn if I need to grab the devote along the way. I will probably start exploring them later in the day. Guild stuff like beast and DA I leave for last resort if I don't make the mark.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
                  bounty quests 5
                  175 in under an hr leaving only 75 more devo that can be gained from doing DA, Guild Beast, Arena, Eudaemon Arena, Dimension, Battle Grounds and so on.
                  If you do not wish to spend much time on the game its easy to just jump in Battle grounds and leave same for Dimension. 5 arena and 5 Eudaemon arena only take but a few mins to do. 250 devotion is not hard to get nor is 300 devotion anymore since they have added more ways to gain devotion.
                  You are right on that but then the more timed events come, CSMPD, Arena, eud arena etc. If you have spirit covenance activated it is possible to skip the blitzes, otherwise it cost BB's.

I have no spirit, nor do i use BB's to skip blitzes so i cannot get all devo in a small amount of time. VIP? i haven't bought that in a long time since the developers need to pull their act together since i am not paying for bugs, nerfs and fun stuff like additions to the game wich are impossible to do (HST!).

In another thread i added up the time wich all blitzing takes and it is hard to believe the developers thing that we all want this (oh, spend some money so you don't have to wait).

In games like League of Angels the blitzes take no time, you get all done in only a small amount of time and there you spend diamonds to get more attempts. In LoA2 spending money is actually fun because you don't have to. You can do it all and if you want more then you throw in a little money. In Wartune you can do all but it takes alot of your time, the developers try to force you to buy balens. Buy balens or suffer from big time-penalties. Guess what i don't like?

And every patch brings new goodies. Yeah, goodies. So they add some stuff and nerf some big things wich are important to us (Rave!). Being fed up with this game is an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                    You are right on that but then the more timed events come, CSMPD, Arena, eud arena etc. If you have spirit covenance activated it is possible to skip the blitzes, otherwise it cost BB's.

I have no spirit, nor do i use BB's to skip blitzes so i cannot get all devo in a small amount of time. VIP? i haven't bought that in a long time since the developers need to pull their act together since i am not paying for bugs, nerfs and fun stuff like additions to the game wich are impossible to do (HST!).
                    I do not have spirit cov to speed up all of my blitzes nor do I use BB on them either. What you need is to find a pattern to do things when you log on to get things done faster.
                    When I log into WT for the 1st time for the day I do replant my farm, feed animals, give cats new toys, voyage, collect gold, henna lab, eud patrol, then start sylph expo blitz. While blitz is going (25 mins) I check hot events, mount training, upgrade sylph, game box (jewel hunt/fishing) and clean my bag. After this I run to do 5 cq then 5 bounty, jump in spire, jump in and out of ms di and bi, jump in guild chamber (i do not need exp or tree). If lucky can run up to SB depending on the time do my 12 and get out, do my digs and a plunder and road to glory. I save cata blitz for when I know I will not be online for awhile (If you start cata blitz before server reset you can finish it and still do another blitz for the day). By the time I get back online i can jump into arena, BG, and eud arena. While I have my eud skills set for arena I will jump into bounty targets. If I have time to in between events I will do titan temple, outland exploration, and Endless Abyss. Then its time for a little blitz in purg and make something to eat, start the next little blitz and sit down and eat. If you need to do a campaign blitz you can split them up into little 5 mins blitz when you are waiting for something or do the whole thing when you go to work/school. Yes the total time it takes to do all the blitzes does seem like a lot but it is there to save us time and boredom of having to do it by hand every day. If i had to run all 100 floors in cata ever day it would never get done and I would not have any gems for my gear. This is something that has worked well for me in making the most of my time when trying to get devo, it might not work for you but I am sure you can find a way to get the most of your time while you are playing the game. It might seem hard at first but once you get into a habit of doing things in a order or at a set time of day it does make everything much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
                      I do not have spirit cov to speed up all of my blitzes nor do I use BB on them either. What you need is to find a pattern to do things when you log on to get things done faster.
                      [Snip: Alot of things about ordering tasks.[/COLOR]
                      I indeed have a pattern to do things. Not going to bore you with my pattern but it works (i think every player developes one after a few years of Wartune).

To be honest, i skip alot of things, not that i do not want to do them but because i cannot put more time in the game than i do now. So long ago i gave up on the 300 devo. Once it was easy to accomplish, nowerdays it takes so much time that it takes out the fun. I mean, doing all these stupid dungeons each day wile you only have 1 attempt a week? No, i brought it all down to what i need. I need gems, so i do catacombs etc. I need sylp-crystals so i do that too. An efficient pattern is great and all but that means also that i need to login to the game several times a day, spend time in it and log out again just because of the blitzes.

Yeah well, for me it was more easy to drop down many elements of the game than let it eat my time. I still have the same amount of time to put in the game but somehow it isn't nearly enough to hit the 300 devotion a day, let alone the 250 you need now just to get Rave done. So what went wrong in the game that the same amount of time just isn't going to cut it to get the same amount of devotion each day? It is because weird choices were made. In the past changes were made to some elements and give not 10 devotion but 5 instead. Things of the devotionsystem were removed or replaced with things wich also gave less.
                      And to reach the wanted amount of devotion you need to spend more time in the game, there is no pattern wich can fix that.

See why that feels like the developers screws us over? I am playing since S100 and alot of good things were changed and added but since 1 year ago it went down the hill and all because of the devotion-changes. I don't know how long you play this game, nor do i know what long term discisions you have made to get the items you need for upgrades but i have simplified mine. Go for the next tier of merged sylphs (all 3 of them) and further upgrade their equipment. That is doable in a certain amount of time each day. Oh, since last patch i descided to go for the merged euds because the stupid items from the abyss otherwise have no use at all. Wait, have i just mentioned that the abyss is useless? Well it is since many players don't want to spend months building up a second eud just to get a merged one.

I have no clue where the developers are taking us to. First they give us fusion-chi's but where are they now? Every rave had them in it, and now they left them out. So, are they going to be back or was it just another nerf? We can't relie on the the developers. They give us something now but in a few months they take it away again.
                      Spoke to a number of players who had their long-term things around the chi's, you know, get a merged sylph and the items to upgrade it with? Well, their long-term goal is now stretched even more into the future because the amount of chi's we get is lowered bigtime.

To wrap this up. I know that i sound negative and all, you need to know that i am a player with tons of patience and always happy to help others but this has changed now. I am not going to put more energy in this game. Just do some basic things, talk to guildies and that's about it. I cannot plan long-term goals in this game when these changes occure randomly and thus screws with my goals. I want a game wich is predictable, not some game wich changes as much as this and where the bugs are not being solved.

Comment

well they reduced the sylph merge cost from 60k to 20k balens. and you can still obtain fusion chi from lucky exchanges.

but my main problem with rave is the guild milestone reward. they changed it from adv mahra into stupid war emblem/res crystals? that's lame AF. at least they should give us the merge kid material instead of those craps.
                        Last edited by Arlad; 06-10-2017, 02:50 PM.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

What you need is to find a pattern to do things when you log on to get things done faster.
                          See that's the thing. Majority of the players have already found their pattern in the times to play so they can get the Rave max they are comfortable in doing. I run 3 teams right in to get the 200 when Rave week burns through (only 2 days I will get like 100-150 and that's because I am gone during Arena and Eud Arena that I had to break out the guild stuff like DA and Beast to make up for it if I am able). Before this change, many of us were comfortable in doing up to 200 to get the max rewards for Rave. 200 Rave equals 21 fun coins for the day on top of what else is there. My problem, and we're going back to square one, is that they increased the Rave to 250 for the same amount of fun coins; they changed the rewards from Mahra/Sep/Chi to Eud based items; and even that, I do not feel an increase because it might translate to the same rewards structure as if given at 200, and not at the 250 it is now.

If the developers left the Rave bar as it is and added the 250 after the 200 with its own set of rewards then the player would get 21 fun coins (at the 200) plus whatever fun coins at 250 (I don't know, 15 more). Yes, they went and put forth more devote quests, but it's all for naught if they increased the requirements as well.

As of this afternoon, and capturing my 5 fights per team for Group Arena, I made up to 200 Rave (the original amount that should have been left alone in the first place); I should rest easy. However, I cannot because now I have to wait until Eud Arena starts and then figure out where to get the remaining 35 devotion to get the supposed max rewards on this new Rave event.

Updated Edit: The devs can go eat a duck as I am all tuckered out in being a slave to this new rave thing. Tomorrow, I am going back to doing what I do. Wake me up when one of them finally has a brain or common sense to make something that is supposed to be guided by a person's game play.
                          Last edited by Meikura001; 06-10-2017, 09:21 PM. Reason: Too tired out. Too lazy to make a new post.

Comment

250 devo is good for incentive all players to do 300 devo. imo

Comment

Originally posted by manuelmodesto View Post
                              250 devo is good for incentive all players to do 300 devo. imo
                              Totally agreed. Most players (free or mid casher) do 300 devo anyways. Nothing to be complained about this

Comment

Working...
                              X