Requirements for Knighthood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requirements for Knighthood

Hello to all. May I know and verify the full requirements to reach knighthood? I stopped playing for more than a year and here I am playing this chore game again. All Normal and Legendary Talents needed to be maxed?? Maxed Tattoo attributes?? I'm now confused so help me guys. I am now at lvl 6 dragon soul warlock.

After finishing Class Advancement, you will automatically receive main quests which will lead you towards meeting the requirements for Knighthood.

Quest 1: An Audience with the King I - Class Advancement level has reached Lvl. 80
    Quest 2: An Audience with the King II - Fully upgrade Talent and Adv. Talent
    Quest 3: An Audience with the King III - Tattoo Attributes meet Knighthood requirements

When you meet the Knighthood requirements, talk to Brad in Cloud City to start the Knighthood quests. When you start your knighthood journey, there are two different lines for selection. It depends on what requirement your Tattoo Attributes meet.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

thanks for all the info

Comment

Haha, you got it right, it's a chore game indeed.

Since we're on the subject, anyone knows what tattoo stats have to be in order to switch between trees? I know there is a trick for such.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

you need to have the requirements for both path, just open the skill panel, and hover with curser over the icons and do some math for tattoos

Comment

Alright. I was going to go with the lazy "off the top of the head" kind of thing so I don't have to look in there.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X