Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fusion Chi's, first out of Rave, now out of Lucky Exchange.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion Chi's, first out of Rave, now out of Lucky Exchange.

So, found another nerf after the patch.

First the developers dropped the Fusion Chi's from the Rave-event (and replaced it with ****) and today i've noticed that the Lucky Exchange doesn't contain them either.

WTG!!! First you give something to all players wich was a really generous thing because merged sylphs were finally availeble to all players and now? Now we are on the same level as before.

They are in the Hot Events.

The only time I have noticed them in the Lucky Exchange is when the merge sylph are also in it.

The Rave Event seems to follow the rewards with what is new.

The Will Power and clothing refinement is new so Rave Events rewards are to help players build up eduaemon and clothing refinement.

Each time Rave Event comes around it has different rewards in it.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Prior to 7.0, the 3 or 4 Rave Events (since it first started) had always the same rewards at a two-week rotation. The only exception was at the beginning when it first rolled out as the rewards were Fusion Chis for the Server Level Rewards before it got switched to Smelt Stones. Majority of the players got it locked into mind that the rewards will be constant from the second Rave Event on (as well as to the frequency of such). The only noticeable change I can really say when the Rave Event comes around is the Event Trinkets that were offered to be on par with the current week of the Lucky Exchange, which is the Clothing Shards week.

If they want to put the new rewards, then probably they should have made a new Rave Event that goes into the week that was off in the beginning. This way, people can still get their mahra/sep fix, and can get the new rewards the week after.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I have noticed that there is no chi exchange at all now...........so what do I do with the 985 chi that are taking up valuable space in my bag? throw them away? throw something else away and save them?

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd60 View Post
          I have noticed that there is no chi exchange at all now...........so what do I do with the 985 chi that are taking up valuable space in my bag? throw them away? throw something else away and save them?
          Didn't we just get some free fusion chi yesterday? Definitely the day before from the login gift event. They're still being given out, and the lucky exchanges with fusion chi plus merged seals is probably going to be back in a week or two. The old version of Rave with fusion chi is a lot more useful for anyone still working towards merging, but it does look like it will be slower to get there since they switched that up. But not completely stopped.

Comment

why do we se post like whis every 14 day ther we dont has them in lucky exchanges ther whas in lucky exchanges whit merged sylph last week so how earth can people start say we dont get them more, and like other say ther whas in hot event yestoday, it is crazy people think ther in lucky exchanges every day.

Comment

Yep, Lucky Exchanges for the merged seals portion will be out during the Beast Soul weeks of the rotation. The Clothing Shard weeks do not have these types of exchanges going, else more players will want to exchange the large amounts they get for the Mahra/Sep upgrade portions for such.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X