what are these (in dims)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are these (in dims)?

so far 4th room like this. nothing at all in them, apart for one obstacle that cannot be taken out. So. whats the point inthem?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dafook.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	400.2 KB
ID:	1793526
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

There is a chance to find a balen mine there but can be empty like you have seen. IMO, since you don't always find one of those rooms in every dim, when you do find one, there should be a balen mine or something of value in there.

Comment

chance a mine in them

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1215.png
Views:	1
Size:	393.5 KB
ID:	1730418
      Cyanide
      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        There is a chance to find a balen mine there but can be empty like you have seen. IMO, since you don't always find one of those rooms in every dim, when you do find one, there should be a balen mine or something of value in there.
        Yes, you're correct, this seems to be where the mines will be if you find one.

We have requested some confirmation these being completely empty aside from the the non-removable barrier.

These eyeballs are pretty rare to find anyway, so there should be at least some reward in there even if it's not a mine.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

so far 5 totally empty rooms like it. so a bit annoying timewaste(ok only a few sec per room, but still)
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight
          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
          X