Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A resolution on post grab

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A resolution on post grab

WHEREAS post grab is always awful, and
    WHEREAS 14 times a week is ridiculous, and
    WHEREAS the only way to not get shut out is frequently to move to another guild, and
    WHEREAS participants get nothing, making the event pointless once it's clear you're going to lose, then
    THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED that post grab will be limited to 3 days a week, the days when there is no crystal war, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and
    THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that participation in a post grab provides rewards, similar to the per-fight crystals in central crystal war, and
    THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that guild jumpers be restricted from post grab and associated rewards for no less than three (3) days from the time of joining the new guild.

These changes would help to reduce the most egregious flaws in post grab, but it would probably still be terrible. Just less terrible.
    Hear hear!
    57.14%
    Quit your whining
    42.86%
    I really don't care
    0.00%

Nah, I think the better option would be:
    • Make Outlands rematch folks every week based on total BR for the guild. If a person signs up on day 1 with a low BR and 2 days later it went from 1 million BR to 30 million BR due to jumping, that guild should be rematched to a group of similar BR at the end of the week.
    • Or make late sign-ups a thing of the past as there would be a window of time for a guild to sign-up of a few days. Guilds that do not sign up by then, are out for the 30 days.
    • Make it that it will prevent people from joining in the Post Grab/Central Crystal War events for about 3 days, even though their guild is already in. They can do the Outland Portal based stuff like Titan Temple, HST, Exploration, etc.
    • Cap off the Max Posts and prevent "power hungry" guilds from getting more than the 40 allowed so others will have a fair chance.
    • Put a ♫Day-O♪ NPC to handle the Outland Portal stuff. There are two that are unemployed at this time.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

let me try to guess what r2 will send you back. it will be 1 of there copy/paste responses

Dear Meikura001

Good day to you!

Thanks for your suggestion. We have forwarded to Devs for assessing.

Thanks for your continued support.

Comment

like the idear about has npc to juse for titan templar, time portal and endless abbys no reason has that iin oc and make people juse 500.000.000 gold each month on get in on it whit a small guild, and dont se any resone it has to on the map i only se explores ned be on oc map, sinces name outland explorese.

Comment

Dear Meikura001

Good day to you!

Thanks for your suggestion. We have forwarded to Devs for assessing.

Thanks for your continued support.
          Oh man, that was way too funny to really pass up. I got to give you props for that, my man.

I hardly take heart into their responses unless I have seen it backed up and really done to the satisfaction of the players. I really think the NPC idea for The Outlands is sound because while we're in registration/matching mode, we've lose a few days out of the month that we could not do them; especially, now that they (the devs/R2) threw in a few devote items dedicated to them. Wow, 500 million gold? Guess I did loss track when my guild started to store in large amounts of gold in donations to be used for registering for events (I prefer IW over OC for the moment), guild beast, and DA (as a backup for devote points) as I am not too keen in doing such.

Comment

yes cost 500mil gold altar cost 5mil beast idk if prices go up but can rember that lvl 3 cost 6mil gold then you ned ned 5mil gold for to rune guild each week if you guild want to join imperial war thast cost 1bil gold for 3 month i has no idear how new serv can aford rune all guild event each day and stil join oc and imperial war to.

Comment

I am at level 2 beast myself, so it's 40000 wealth (or 40 million gold) to run it. DA (if I need to, but probably won't due to me weaning off the Rave Event bottle after the last stunt that was pulled) costs 50000 wealth (or 50 million gold) to run. Even with a solo unit on Wonderhill East Coast Server's guild I got going, it would be a very long time before that guild will see either Beast, DA, IW, or even OC with these numbers floating about.

Comment

Working...
              X