Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

imperial war points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imperial war points

why are those points come in so slowly? still needs almost 50 min with having 27/30 posts its boring like...

....because realistic points like 10k or below isn't in their ball park.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

When there are more players in imperial war and all those players are doing treasure hunts it does end faster.

Where you do your treasure hunts also depends on how much points you gain as well.

The middle line of posts that divide the map give the most points when doing a treasure hunt with the the Imperial City giving the most points.

At the same time if you have say 100 players on your side and no one is doing digs (walked off/taking a nap/AFK) then the battle can last the whole hour.

I have been in some where its over in about 20 mins and other times it will last till time is up.

This is a group event and when all work together it can end fast unless your in a really good fight and the other guild is about equal to your own.

When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

its just annoying.. the previous guild battle thing was 10K points total and 200-2000 points every 5 min.. but they removed it cuse they cant fix the bug's.. and about digging didnt saw points come faster or more

Comment

I understand, I have seen my fair share of 55 min battles.

The treasure hunts do give points.

If you are on the row of posts that is near either sides spawn you do not get a lot of points from treasure hunt.

The closer you are to the middle of the map the more points you gain from the treasure hunt.

If you look at each post next time you are in IW it will show you how many points you gain from each treasure hunt.
          When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

There are guilds with 100 active players?

That's several times the number of players who show for imperial war on my whole server. Treasure hunt can maybe save us 5 minutes; our blowout win a couple weeks ago took over 45 minutes to finish.

The points seriously need to be re-balanced between the initial capture and continued occupation, though. The initial capture points are way, way over what they should be, to the point that if you showed up 30 seconds late to the start, you can lose despite dominating the entire rest of the match.

Comment

indeed points should come bit faster then it does now its only a waste of time when enemy dont show up or take some and then afk it takes way to long

Comment

There are guilds with 100 active players?
                I was going to ask the same question as well. The highest I have seen was like around 20 folks for a fight on the other side, and know off hand that I will lose. There was one where it was 10-15 and I won because they were on a new server (that later got merged with us); each unit was like 3.2M BR a piece and the opposition had a few 1M BRs along with a few guppies (50k and below BR).

The initial capture points are way, way over what they should be, to the point that if you showed up 30 seconds late to the start, you can lose despite dominating the entire rest of the match.
                Actually, I had showed up about 10 minutes late to the fight as I was coming home and dove all my guys right into the fight. The opposing side had like a 7-8k lead that it took about 30 minutes from that point before both scores were tied, and then a minute later, I was on with a small lead. When a team has 0 towers, the numbers stopped going up. By those 10 minutes, they've expelled everything like specials as they didn't have any when I came about with my crew. I had a good amount of energy stones to catch any and all stragglers on my guys.

The closer you are to the middle of the map the more points you gain from the treasure hunt.
                I beg to differ. Let's take the middle of the road for a moment. The Imperial City gives 15 points for a treasure hunt every 5 minutes. Four players on there will get 60 points. The Towers on the same line as the city give 10 points; there are 4 of them, so 4 players in each will give 40 points for a total of 160 points on those four towers. Total would be 220 points every 5 minutes for that line alone. Most of the time, there will be guilds who will tell which folks get what in order to keep a solid defense. There might be some that will allow their members to pass onto an occupied tower just to do the treasure hunt and then move away so they can put their best for the defense.

If a team comes with 20 people, they can hold the middle line and prevent me from advancing over. They will have to send some people if they want to engage me in the trenches or I would have to send a few myself if I want to blow them out of the city (BR/Ability vs BR/Ability). A ten minute period (not counting the fluid numbers coming for occupying) will give 440 points for the treasure hunt alone on that middle line.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                  Actually, I had showed up about 10 minutes late to the fight as I was coming home and dove all my guys right into the fight. The opposing side had like a 7-8k lead that it took about 30 minutes from that point before both scores were tied, and then a minute later, I was on with a small lead.
                  That's interesting - they should have had more like 10k points after 10 minutes, so if they didn't, they must not have taken all the posts (9k just from that), and were maybe slow to get some of them, too. With that, and only holding most of the 15 nearest posts, that would have been an easy win for them. It's certainly not impossible to win if you don't get any initial capture points, but it's a huge hole to dig out of, considering how many matches I've seen barely go over 10k by the end.

Comment

I am thinking they waited the 30 seconds cool down before going to the next one (and not knowing they can move the 5 without having to wait until CD ends to get a leap). I do know that they had a huge lead and I thought I was going to lose until I checked the posts that were occupied and find out that I can take them out with my guys with a roving road block (spawn to 2nd to last row on other side) and mop up if they had a shot or two left for specials. Sometimes, in my point of view and strategic planning (battleship in mind when I always go in), it's good to let the other side go first so I know what I am up against.

And yes, it's one hell of a hole to dig out of.

Comment

they should lower the amount ot 10K points to end it... or make points come in faster cus this is ** and keeping us for n hour in a event that can be finished in 30 min...

Comment

Working...
                      X