lucky stone trap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucky stone trap

I am here to talk about a trap. Lucky stones. Now is time for a renew of equipament, and must of us are upgrading equips. Well, gear 55 eats lot of money to upgrade, and to avoid mistake u use lucky stone.

Ok, i use lvl 8, that gives 90% of succed.

90%? are u sure?

most of time its fail to upgrade. I guess its a trap to force us to buy gold by alchemy
    Last edited by R23021573; 12-13-2012, 10:01 PM.

Or... lvl9 stones -.-

Comment

know what u mean, was using lvl 7 luck stones and there were quite a few times when it didnt work

Comment

i use lvl 6 stones myself
        s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
        Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

only 90% chance of success and failing, and you already complain about this?
          i have play some games where 99.99% success chance can be fail. yes, 99.99%. failed 2x upgrading weapons in smt online, 3x failed to craft .xg armor from seal online. those with 99.99% success chance, and failed.
          you, my friend, with only 90% success chance, are not qualified enough to complain about this.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
            only 90% chance of success and failing, and you already complain about this?
            i have play some games where 99.99% success chance can be fail. yes, 99.99%. failed 2x upgrading weapons in smt online, 3x failed to craft .xg armor from seal online. those with 99.99% success chance, and failed.
            you, my friend, with only 90% success chance, are not qualified enough to complain about this.
            Out of how many tries did they fail?

Comment

its fail like 2 in evrey 4. Not once, but always

Comment

Stop complaining about things you have a chance to fail... -.-

If you don't want to fail, go get level 9 luck stones, they are cheaper than all those times you failed.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

its not 100% fyi , still have chance to fail
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                  U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

Working...
                  X