No announcement yet.

We lost a really great person, a great player, in the Wartunes Community [Rono]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We lost a really great person, a great player, in the Wartunes Community [Rono]

For many of you on the west coast time zone servers, you may have encountered a player known as
    Ronodie, Rono, or lately known as Jackreacher from Kongregate.

It saddens everyone here in the kongregate community, all the lives he's touched and interacted with that we lost a great friend, a father, a loving husband, and a member of Empire/Wolfpack guild of Kongregate-Wartunes.

For many that do not know, Rono/Ron was part of our Kongregate Wartune Community for the last 3-4 years, especially when our servers merged.
    He was a fun loving person, who cared about all the people he talked with, and was willing to help whenever he could.

He is now in heaven, pain free, no more cancer, no more suffering.

This is one of his personal quotes:
    "I have lived, loved, lost and loved again. Life is not easy, but it is what it is. And I am loved for who I am, not what someone wishes I were."

All that we ask is that as a community, we hold a prayer/ moment a silence for him and his family as they go through this time of mourning.
    Last edited by X-23; 06-22-2017, 03:45 AM.

My regards to his family and friends who bare the pain of loosing a beloved one.

Comment

A person that departs from this earth never truly leaves, for they are still alive in our hearts, through us, they live on. My condolences.
      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Working...
      X