Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not everyone can I know the armorgames server doesn't have the option of free balens

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
      Free balens offers. I've gotten nearly 3k myself.

And 30k BR is average for the level 55 PvP set, with both level 50 Rings and Jewels sets.
      Good for you guys, In our country offers are limited.
      Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
      Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
      Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
        Good for you guys, In our country offers are limited.
        I am in Asia and the offers are limited as well, and yes, I used Hotspot Shield.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
          everyone can do the free balens. no matter what country u are.. use a "program" i think it's called hotspot shield or something like that. there is 2 program. u don't use it on wartune but on the survey LOL.
          like I said, some of us have standards and do not act in a unethical and dishonest manner for personal gain... if the surveys are not available in my country, its my tough luck.... and I would not like to lower my standards to match yours

Comment

many people can not do the free balens and people like me that can pay, have to deal with the exchange rate, so we pay a higher rate for the same thing
            ==' wew its ur call for decided playing r2 wartune so no comment here, ik theres other server in china, korea, singapore, japan n vietnam which use average or lower exchange rate.

as a honest player that will not lie or use exploits in order to get something for free, it means that I can either go without or pay the higher price..... so suggesting that people compromise their standards for a game, is a lil off, but it shows the mentality of some people if they see no issue with telling lies for personal gain
            i lost u there about lie n use exploits, u still have to spend ur time to watch video, answer surveys or register stuffs if u change ur IP.

while its easier to tell free players to shut up... without them, there would not be a wartunes full of players for the cashers to treat like they are garbbage and not worthy of a opinion....
            didnt mention anything about shut up, my point is that ppl need to think first be4 whining and complaining; think about their aim playing this game, about what they did n what they need to do. im free loader too n i still can do well, y u just siting n complaining?

I used to be an admin on a game where the only advantage that cashers had, was they could get things faster..... everybody had the same oppotunity to get the same stuff in the game and the cashers loved the fact that they could trade with non cashers..... the games coming up to its 6th year..... so looking after the players can work in everybodies favour..... but its easier to rely on the cashers need to be top dog and the best and the fact that some of them will spend any amount of money to do it..... so why would wartunes waste the chance to let people spend a fortune on something that they can never own anyway.... a bunch of pixels on a screen
            k, mr online game admin, if u will be so kind n lemme know that game's name. u said ur an game admin n cashers can trade with non cashers, then plz tell me how u prevent abusing trading from duplicate accounts? the last part of ur post, i lol so hard becuz thats what R2 been doing n i strongly believe that their supporter and promotion team r way better than any other sponsors such as kabam.

Comment

Originally posted by R22106187 View Post
              People on R2 are very lucky, on wartune there is no get free balens, they were the first wartune game to open and have only 23 servers, they offer same thing you get here except you cant gain anything for free and they have a ton of players, so ask yourself would you rather they removed the free balens or would you rather get 30-40 a day, be thankful you get anything for free at all. Nothing in life is free, someone has either already paid for it for you, in blood sweet and tears or with their lives. Just be thankful for what you have, it can always get worse.
              yes 23 servers not 12345678 in 2 weeks ... think lol

Comment

Yuri maybe you missed my point a little. I wrote you could play like a hell and pay like a hell and still have not achieved nothing extra. This is what makes payers changing to lesser payers.
                The game can not survive without average cashers. This is imho the most important group for longer strategy.
                Hard-cashers are exceptions within thousands, or millions as I read some news about number of wartune accounts. Non-cashers are useless community for any game supposed to have long-term life with ballanced level of quality.

If the developer disappoints the most important part of his income, he can be right million times, but he will fail.
                Truth is nice thing, but success is the final proof of any ideas, strategies and wishes. Because this game did not convince me that it's worth of paying a huge sums, I will simply pay less and wait for the sad end.
                As a former entrepreneur, I see current business strategy typical for Asia and maybe correct there, but useless for people in EU. Many payers will not wish to pay more and more and leave their money for something what is unsure to survive one year.
                Last edited by LordRaider; 12-15-2012, 09:37 AM.

Comment

open your eyes yuri

it costs about £16 a month to run a WHOLE pc full of RAM

it does not cost what they make in profit NOWHERE NEAR

they are farming you! not me as i am f2p but you, yes they are farming you GG
                  Last edited by Stormaggedon; 12-17-2012, 04:00 AM. Reason: language
                  Baedcove Tower
                  lvl 44 f2p archer
                  Dezzy
                  GarudaArmy

Comment

Yuri maybe you missed my point a little. I wrote you could play like a hell and pay like a hell and still have not achieved nothing extra. This is what makes payers changing to lesser payers.
                    The game can not survive without average cashers. This is imho the most important group for longer strategy.
                    Hard-cashers are exceptions within thousands, or millions as I read some news about number of wartune accounts. Non-cashers are useless community for any game supposed to have long-term life with ballanced level of quality.

If the developer disappoints the most important part of his income, he can be right million times, but he will fail.
                    Truth is nice thing, but success is the final proof of any ideas, strategies and wishes. Because this game did not convince me that it's worth of paying a huge sums, I will simply pay less and wait for the sad end.
                    As a former entrepreneur, I see current business strategy typical for Asia and maybe correct there, but useless for people in EU. Many payers will not wish to pay more and more and leave their money for something what is unsure to survive one year.
                    wew sorry, i read ur post about save the game. did miss what u trying to say T.T n agree a lot of payers r asian while most eu n us payers usually pay 8$ for vip. im also tagging around with this game becuz its easy to play n lots of my friend play here. R2 only wants to take their money back as fast as possible n earn profit as much as possible be4 it ends.

open your eyes yuri

it costs about £16 a month to run a WHOLE pc full of RAM

it does not cost what they make in profit NOWHERE NEAR

they are farming you! not me as i am f2p but you, yes they are farming you GG
                    typical idiot and QQer, so u think R2 doesnt have to pay 7road for the game? doesnt have to pay workers to work 8hrs/day for support and maintenance? open ur eyes kid, there's no such free thing in this world. ask urself if u gonna hire ppl with ur own money to work for a free thing with no profit back? lastly, lol im free loader, but it doesnt mean that i didnt pay anything; i paid them my time u idiot, stop QQing n try to make ur brain works, well maybe u dont even have one

Comment

i wonder how about the server in chinese version.

is the situation there same with here?

many people quitting and many servers are empty with none of player playing.

many merger and so on

note: chinese version has player with 100k ++ BR, i wonder how much yuan they spend

Comment

Originally posted by IYurii View Post
                        After patch 1.45 patch 2, ppl start whining about balen stuffs and cash users blah blah. BUT, did u guys ever understand about game online, especially web game? Do u guys ever think theres something free in this world. ABSOLUTELY NO!!! This game is free? officially yes, but how about the money paid for servers, for 7road, for r2......? Ask urself if u will go outside work ur butt out for free? Before start blaming and whining, get to work, theres "Get free balens", which gives a lot of choices for getting balens. Lazy and want to be competitive, OMG **** leave or stay = ur choice!!
                        This is a show off? Oh ok, w/e u guys say im still in the weak list of my server n im working on it.

im on this game like 6 hrs a day, usually chat and have fun with guildies and friend grp. HAVENT PAID FOR THIS GAME!!! dont believe me? oh w/e just to let u know theres free loaders like me that still can be competitive becuz we have brain n willingly work.
                        How did you get a wing and 902 balens without paying?

Comment

Originally posted by R211248 View Post
                          How did you get a wing and 902 balens without paying?
                          If you consider to read the posts above, you'll know how did he get them.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            If you consider to read the posts above, you'll know how did he get them.
                            Well everything fine , but I didnt get any balen for free untill last week ... then I menaged to get max 8 balens per day (whole day) ... so how much do I need to play to get enough balens for wings? ... for mount ? ... for sockets ? .. for c keys ? ... for gems ? ... for all other stuff ?
                            You can answer only = BUY BALLENS ! .. and if I cant .. you will say = QUIT ! ...
                            This is sad truth , and sadly ... will stay truth .
                            Some of us are just forced to quit .

ps . G.M. Stormagedon promised 3 months ago that in few weeks we would be able to sell purple loot for balens ... so much about it .. (scam)

Comment

If this would happen, the situation will go better. But too late. Many of my friends quit... :-/

Comment

Many quit on my server too its to late.

Now, with many people where the fun for heavy cashers now? they got nothing to pawn.
                                Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                                Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                                Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Working...
                                X