This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Players - Stop Whining

After patch 1.45 patch 2, ppl start whining about balen stuffs and cash users blah blah. BUT, did u guys ever understand about game online, especially web game? Do u guys ever think theres something free in this world. ABSOLUTELY NO!!! This game is free? officially yes, but how about the money paid for servers, for 7road, for r2......? Ask urself if u will go outside work ur butt out for free? Before start blaming and whining, get to work, theres "Get free balens", which gives a lot of choices for getting balens. Lazy and want to be competitive, OMG **** leave or stay = ur choice!!
    This is a show off? Oh ok, w/e u guys say im still in the weak list of my server n im working on it.

im on this game like 6 hrs a day, usually chat and have fun with guildies and friend grp. HAVENT PAID FOR THIS GAME!!! dont believe me? oh w/e just to let u know theres free loaders like me that still can be competitive becuz we have brain n willingly work.
    Last edited by IYurii; 12-14-2012, 01:49 PM.

The problem Yuri is somewhere else.
    Usually you must pay or play very, very hard. Here in this game you can do both and still are a mere average until you spend thousands.
    Because payers like me changed their payment from 100USD/month to 8 USD/month, this game can not have long life.
    Because non-payers can not even touch the elite despite their effort, result will be the same.

This is what sux the people

Comment

if they (devs or whoever made cash shop) were smart enough with fair and not pay2behipster they'd make twice as income as they do now. Cause people wouldnt quit it due to being too imbalanced and instead of those stuff which makes game imbalanced would be something more that even free players could enjoy. At the moment you should suck it up and stop crying about free players crying, it's fact, this game will die soon enough if it keeps up like this.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477 View Post
        if they (devs or whoever made cash shop) were smart enough with fair and not pay2behipster they'd make twice as income as they do now. Cause people wouldnt quit it due to being too imbalanced and instead of those stuff which makes game imbalanced would be something more that even free players could enjoy. At the moment you should suck it up and stop crying about free players crying, it's fact, this game will die soon enough if it keeps up like this.
        LOL I love the "this game will die soon" babies because they cant get something I can have. You ARE JUST as bad as the cashers! Don't fool yourself.... At least we don't have a sense of entitlement and demand everything free in a product where if they dont actually make any money the game WOULD die. You do realize these people actually work? Not us but the guys who develop this game full time. How do you think they get paid for the 8 hours a day they make content? OMG get a clue

Comment

so where are u from ? USA ?
          if ur free user then dont brag much since different country different offer for free balens , here at my country and around indonesia and phillipines we only could get about 20-30 balen each day ...
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

Originally posted by IYurii View Post
            OMG **** leave or stay = ur choice!!
            This is exactly the thing.
            The moment developers start thinking about their players this way, you just know something is wrong.

Also, as said above, you're lucky if the Free Offers work in your country.
            Good news: there is a God.
            Bad news: it's not the one You've been worshipping.

Comment

I have 2 people in my guild and 3 other people not in my guild, that have gotten their wings using the "free balens" option. 1 person is almost as high BR as the highest on the server, and uses the free balens option only to get her gear. It just takes a lot of time and determination.

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                if ur free user then dont brag much since different country different offer for free balens , here at my country and around indonesia and phillipines we only could get about 20-30 balen each day ...
                use hotspotshield... =,=
                google if u dont know

Comment

I had 2 part time jobs, studied 5 classes last semester, earned 50-60 balens/day from watching video, problem? proxy helps btw

This is exactly the thing.
                  The moment developers start thinking about their players this way, you just know something is wrong.

Also, as said above, you're lucky if the Free Offers work in your country.
                  well, we live with free choice, theres nothing wrong with that. n if developers dont think about their players, u think socketing rod will come out as free luck n free balens will be available? also, I did say that if u cant access to free offer, GO GET A JOB!!! Free offer = u work for the sponsor n sponsor pays r2 >> u work n pay r2, y not?

The problem Yuri is somewhere else.
                  Usually you must pay or play very, very hard. Here in this game you can do both and still are a mere average until you spend thousands.
                  Because payers like me changed their payment from 100USD/month to 8 USD/month, this game can not have long life.
                  Because non-payers can not even touch the elite despite their effort, result will be the same.
                  ==' the thing is in this game u cant be invulnerable God without paying lots of money, thousands or thousands thousands. however, u can still pay 8$/month and play as the average n have fun. spending average wont make a big difference. ur right, non-payers cant compete with payers, but its in a lot of web games thou; ppl always treat the one who gives them money better than others. however, from my view point, it depends on what ppl aim for playing this game; if u want to be top, go ahead n pay, but u can also be free loaders n have fun with others.

Lastly, be4 u complain more about unfair and unbalance blah blah, ask urself what ur aim playing this game. if u want to be strong, top dogs, it is inevitable that u have to pay for that position or that advantage or else work ur butt out for it. theres no free things in this world, stop covering ur eyes. dont compare a guy who pay thousands with a free loader. n again, leave or stay = ur choice, this game still run with or without u for a while.
                  Last edited by IYurii; 12-14-2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

People on R2 are very lucky, on wartune there is no get free balens, they were the first wartune game to open and have only 23 servers, they offer same thing you get here except you cant gain anything for free and they have a ton of players, so ask yourself would you rather they removed the free balens or would you rather get 30-40 a day, be thankful you get anything for free at all. Nothing in life is free, someone has either already paid for it for you, in blood sweet and tears or with their lives. Just be thankful for what you have, it can always get worse.
                    IGN: Suffer

Guild: Rebelz

Class: Warlock lvl 58

Server: S5

Comment

Originally posted by IYurii View Post
                      After patch 1.45 patch 2, ppl start whining about balen stuffs and cash users blah blah. BUT, did u guys ever understand about game online, especially web game? Do u guys ever think theres something free in this world. ABSOLUTELY NO!!! This game is free? officially yes, but how about the money paid for servers, for 7road, for r2......? Ask urself if u will go outside work ur butt out for free? Before start blaming and whining, get to work, theres "Get free balens", which gives a lot of choices for getting balens. Lazy and want to be competitive, OMG **** leave or stay = ur choice!!
                      This is a show off? Oh ok, w/e u guys say im still in the weak list of my server n im working on it.

im on this game like 6 hrs a day, usually chat and have fun with guildies and friend grp. HAVENT PAID FOR THIS GAME!!! dont believe me? oh w/e just to let u know theres free loaders like me that still can be competitive becuz we have brain n willingly work.
                      Where did you get those if you dont pay?
                      Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                      Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                      Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
                        Where did you get those if you dont pay?
                        Free balens offers. I've gotten nearly 3k myself.

And 30k BR is average for the level 55 PvP set, with both level 50 Rings and Jewels sets.
                        Last edited by DeathRiver; 12-14-2012, 11:56 PM.
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

some people are lazy to do the free balens. it's easier to complain. another tips for u .. use proxy program which is mention in one of the above comment... good luck.. u can get 1500 balens in 4 hrs.
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

many people can not do the free balens and people like me that can pay, have to deal with the exchange rate, so we pay a higher rate for the same thing

as a honest player that will not lie or use exploits in order to get something for free, it means that I can either go without or pay the higher price..... so suggesting that people compromise their standards for a game, is a lil off, but it shows the mentality of some people if they see no issue with telling lies for personal gain

while its easier to tell free players to shut up... without them, there would not be a wartunes full of players for the cashers to treat like they are garbbage and not worthy of a opinion....

I used to be an admin on a game where the only advantage that cashers had, was they could get things faster..... everybody had the same oppotunity to get the same stuff in the game and the cashers loved the fact that they could trade with non cashers..... the games coming up to its 6th year..... so looking after the players can work in everybodies favour..... but its easier to rely on the cashers need to be top dog and the best and the fact that some of them will spend any amount of money to do it..... so why would wartunes waste the chance to let people spend a fortune on something that they can never own anyway.... a bunch of pixels on a screen

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
                              many people can not do the free balens and people like me that can pay, have to deal with the exchange rate, so we pay a higher rate for the same thing

as a honest player that will not lie or use exploits in order to get something for free, it means that I can either go without or pay the higher price..... so suggesting that people compromise their standards for a game, is a lil off, but it shows the mentality of some people if they see no issue with telling lies for personal gain

while its easier to tell free players to shut up... without them, there would not be a wartunes full of players for the cashers to treat like they are garbbage and not worthy of a opinion....

I used to be an admin on a game where the only advantage that cashers had, was they could get things faster..... everybody had the same oppotunity to get the same stuff in the game and the cashers loved the fact that they could trade with non cashers..... the games coming up to its 6th year..... so looking after the players can work in everybodies favour..... but its easier to rely on the cashers need to be top dog and the best and the fact that some of them will spend any amount of money to do it..... so why would wartunes waste the chance to let people spend a fortune on something that they can never own anyway.... a bunch of pixels on a screen
                              everyone can do the free balens. no matter what country u are.. use a "program" i think it's called hotspot shield or something like that. there is 2 program. u don't use it on wartune but on the survey LOL.
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X